50s, 60s and 70s bombshells who got fat in later years

hottyzwazwe

If heaven is real and if i go there and if it’s like the American dad heaven where you get to exist in eternity in your own fantasy world, I’d spend it a loving, eternally horny 1990 delta burke and 2002 Anna Nicole, a young fat Elizabeth Taylor/Vivian Leigh and Marilyn Monroe, nothing better than that. If you don't mind shoulder pads and big hair (i don't) or having your sexuality questioned by watching designing women,  (it was a  decent  sitcom )...

I watch "woman" shows all the time - I haven't given Designing Women much of a watch, and I do think Golden Girls is just the best of such programming, then Roseanne and Ab Fab somewhere just after. I'll have to get around to Designing sometime alone...

And fantasy women by year, I'd take 2003 Lindsay Lohan, 2003 Nicole Richie, 2004 Kelly Osbourne, brat pack era Demi Moore, '90s Sophie Dahl, 2005 Crystal Renn, 2007 Tyra.. but most of these chicks were "heavier" in their youth

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Lainie Kazan, US actress and damn hot in the 70s and 80s,

When she started to gain weight in the 90s she always was wearing baggy clothes like kaftans trying to hide the accumulating poundage.  ;D

In the early 2000s it was obvisious that Lainie has gotten fat. Nearly twice as big as she once was but still looking not that bad for her age.

post-849-14513331059483_thumb.jpg

post-849-14513331059713_thumb.jpg

post-849-14513331059949_thumb.jpg

post-849-14513331077012_thumb.jpg

post-849-14513331116333_thumb.jpg

post-849-14513331126201_thumb.jpg

post-849-14513331127531_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest daleanator

This is sad because some reporter called her fat arround this time then she starved herself to death.

• 3 weeks later...

Here's a couple of rock stars that went from hot to fat... Linda Ronstadt and Ann Wilson. :o

I remember when Ann Wilson started picking up weight and they actually tried elongating the image and distorting the motion in a music video to try and hide the fact she was gaining. Dumb asses.

• 8 months later...

In the early 70s there was no deny that Anita has packed on a lot of weight what became clearly visable, also in her bloated face.  :thumbsup:

Look how the guy in the b11 pic is looking impressed at her belly. I'm sure he's thinking "Wow has Anita become fat" ;D

post-849-1451342850225_thumb.jpg

post-849-14513428503392_thumb.jpg

post-849-14513428504735_thumb.jpg

for me, as a very young guy, the whole thing started with reading articles and watching pics of Anita Ekberg getting fat.  :thumbsup: :)

The trouble is that getting fat doesn't necessarily make a woman more attractive, and Anita got fat and old and lost her looks.

The trouble is that getting fat doesn't necessarily make a woman more attractive, and Anita got fat and old and lost her looks.

It's true that Anita lost her look in later years, by passing 50, but in the first years of her weight gain she still looked quite good and the gloating about her weight in the tabloids was simply awesome.

The fact that the "Dolce Vita" took its toll especially on her was too nice to see.  ;D

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Guest changed the title to 50s, 60s and 70s bombshells who got fat in later years