Kelly Brook

fan2000

Guest shegotfat

Wishful thinking is what this board is all about.

You're a moderator. Why don't you leave instead of actively contributing to this regime of delusion?

Guest AirJordanFan93

She keeps getting hotter.

Go read the most recent thread on her over on Phun its she now weighs 300lbs or something to those people its quite amazing

I actually don't know how to take her recent weight gain.......I like a lot of guys think she looks good but it is kind of strange she is always in exercise gear but seems to be adding more weight.  Maybe she is eating the same meals as her meathead fiancé.  I suspect an angle here and a workout video and weight loss program is coming in the near future.

Guest AirJordanFan93

I actually don't know how to take her recent weight gain.......I like a lot of guys think she looks good but it is kind of strange she is always in exercise gear but seems to be adding more weight.  Maybe she is eating the same meals as her meathead fiancé.  I suspect an angle here and a workout video and weight loss program is coming in the near future.

I hope this isn't some PR stunt leading to some DVD deal in a few months.

• 2 weeks later...