Kelly Brook

fan2000

Kelly is now in a new (not so great) TV show called "One Big Happy." The show features her nude (but blurred) on two occasions in the first episode.

Cringing through the first 10 minutes of subpar comedy was worth it when she made an appearance - Kelly's pretty hot.

Kelly is now in a new (not so great) TV show called "One Big Happy." The show features her nude (but blurred) on two occasions in the first episode.

Cringing through the first 10 minutes of subpar comedy was worth it when she made an appearance - Kelly's pretty hot.

Blurred nudity aside, that was brutal to watch, plus Brook's character is poorly written. Kind of hope this show gets the ax.....

Blurred nudity aside, that was brutal to watch, plus Brook's character is poorly written. Kind of hope this show gets the ax.....

the less time she spends on TV shows and movies the higher the likelihood that she gains weight is I reckon.

Guest AirJordanFan93

the less time she spends on TV shows and movies the higher the likelihood that she gains weight is I reckon.

The TV show probably factors in big time to this current weight loss phase. Not sure when the show was first announced but I doubt it was happening a year ago when she was at her biggest.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm often confused by this thread. She's a gorgeous lady but I swear she's never been fat, ever, or even that chubby. If theres photo eveidence to the contrary then prove me wrong.

Not fat but as of last fall, pages 20-22 on the thread, she was noticeably curvier than she is now.  That tan she has now looks ridiculous too.

Guest AirJordanFan93

Her butt looks bigger

She could be one of those people who does squats with weights while at the gym. That shit seems to be the rage these days cos of the Kardashians

Guest AirJordanFan93

That's how you're supposed to do squats, and has been all the rage pretty much forever :P

Yeah but now it seems much more hip to do

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...