Kelly Brook

fan2000

On 22/07/2016 at 4:19 AM, Batman76 said:

Ehh, she's in her late thirties now. Easy to gain weight and hard to stay fit.  I'm sure she notices it too, she lives by her looks after all.

I don't think it bothers her all that much. Even when she was the Atkins spokeswoman at the start of 2015 she didn't loose all that much weight and was still quite big. If it bothered her she would crash diet big time and she doesn't seem to do that she just works out a lot and I bet she mainly does strength based workouts and little cardio.

40 minutes ago, zachi said:

did she have a boob job?

Her waist and thighs are way thicker too. She probably had no job in these past seven years and spent her days eating all of the fried chicken she could find.

1 hour ago, darthstuffer said:

too bad she doesn't wear a bikini anymore, this is the best she's ever looked.

She did last weekend. Its on her Instagram

• 2 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, lembo said:

Her fitness days are long behind her now!

When was the last time we got workout candida anyway. Last I recall was early 2015. 

Well contrary to popular opinion both on here and on various social media outlets this does show she is not even remotely fat.  Bigger than a few years ago yes but not fat.......she looks really nice.  I didn't use to but I really like her now not because of her appearance per say but despite all of the negativity she receives she always looks like she is having fun with life and flashing that mega watt smile which really appears genuine.........