Kelly Brook

fan2000

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
12 hours ago, I Claudius said:

These are nice photos, but they are also old, before her vegan diet.  Still wondering if that did anything to her figure.

Sure, they are old...very old. The internet thinks these photos where taken three days ago. I wonder if her figure changed so damn much since then... :rolleyes:

"Kelly Brook - Out and about in Paris - 10/06/16"

http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=1695299

2 hours ago, Avatar4711 said:

Sure, they are old...very old. The internet thinks these photos where taken three days ago. I wonder if her figure changed so damn much since then... :rolleyes:

Yeah, and normally I wouldn't have said anything, but she was very adamant about her diet and posted a million pictures of her vegan food on her IG, so it was worth mentioning.

• Moderators

On 13.11.2016 at 4:22 AM, I Claudius said:

These are nice photos, but they are also old, before her vegan diet.  Still wondering if that did anything to her figure.

The above pictures show Kelly strolling in Paris a few days ago, so they show her after whatever diet she used to make. No need to wonder what that diet did to her figure, since one can tell by looking at the pictures I posted.

Guest fuckyoufatpigsImouttahere
On 11/13/2016 at 8:50 AM, Avatar4711 said:

39 minutes ago, Avatar4711 said:

The above pictures show Kelly strolling in Paris a few days ago, so they show her after whatever diet she used to make. No need to wonder what that diet did to her figure, since one can tell by looking at the pictures I posted.

You're the special kind of asshole, aren't you? Those photos you posted are from last month, pre-diet, as evidenced by your link. Learn to shitpost better.

18 hours ago, bigtittysex49 said:

You're the special kind of asshole, aren't you? Those photos you posted are from last month, pre-diet, as evidenced by your link. Learn to shitpost better.

On the plus side, we can determine from Kelly's latest IG posts that her diet is now over, and she wants cheese again.  Hopefully this means she is back into 'eat whatever the heck she wants' mode.

• Moderators
On 16.11.2016 at 10:02 AM, bigtittysex49 said:

I got misled by the date those pics have been posted and the date they were taken. Thought they were taken on 11/06, not 10/06 and just couldn't get what the hell @I Claudius was talking about. :wacko: No need to be insultive, though... <_<

• 4 weeks later...