Kelly Brook

fan2000

• 2 weeks later...

The problem Kelly currently has is that she was supposed to be a curvy model, but now she has become a chunky model.  :o

Here you have some revealing pictures comparing her glory days and her current out of shape figure:

She should hit the gym asap, or she will soon be asked to pose as a plus-size model

The problem Kelly currently has is that she was supposed to be a curvy model, but now she has become a chunky model.  :o

Here you have some revealing pictures comparing her glory days and her current out of shape figure:

She should hit the gym asap, or she will soon be asked to pose as a plus-size model

This almost sounds like its a bad thing. I think kelly would look just as sexy as a plus size model. But shes working out with her bf so dont worry, she'll be in acceptable shape soon.

Guest Smithsonius

She was the best body in the world, incredibly curvy but with a perfect shape. That is why it's sad to me to her current chubbiness.  :-[

:o

She seems to have dieted a little lately, but she's still rather chunky than curvy

Chunky? Not by the normal definition of the word. Or is this is an example of the kind of self-delusion typical of this forum? Let's be honest here: she's curvy in a slim way. Chunky she most definitely isn't.

• 2 weeks later...

Let's be honest here: she's curvy in a slim way. Chunky she most definitely isn't.

I think she's very slim, but has some shape. Of course, her outfits make her look curvier than she really is. She is vivacious and beautiful.

I know some people who'd say she's chunky  ;D  but I wouldn't agree.