Kelly Brook

fan2000

Guest bugbugbug

Round arms, round face, thick waist. What more could a guy ask for? (I mean, other than another 20 lbs.)

Guest I don't fucking care about
25 minutes ago, Weightwatcher said:

Self control is a thing of the past for Kelly.

I wonder how long it took her to get that lovely fat arse into this dress -http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4660890/Kelly-Brook-cosies-Jeremy-Parisi-Hampton-Court.html#comments

"Kelly reached out to Jeremy for fitness advice..."

Keep taking his advice!

6 minutes ago, schadenfreude said:

The weight won't stop coming. This must be her worst nightmare. 

So they takes her calendar pics for 2018  in June 2017.

Her photoshop crew needs more than 4 months...

Guest Hotty2Fatty
1 hour ago, schadenfreude said:

The weight won't stop coming. This must be her worst nightmare. 

Young slim Kelly would never have thought that this would actually happen to her.

Guest schadenfreude
Just now, zachi said:

between 180 and 200 pounds...

Which, for a former glamour, swimwear and lingerie model with aspirations of TV and film stardom, will be devastating and utterly humiliating for her. 

52 minutes ago, schadenfreude said:

Which, for a former glamour, swimwear and lingerie model with aspirations of TV and film stardom, will be devastating and utterly humiliating for her. 

She could have a great second career as a plus size model for some years

I think she is actually underrated she is gorgeous in these pictures.  She always seems so happy and carefree and her smile seems so genuine.  Her man troubles aside, I think people really do give her a hard time unnecessarily.  She goes up and down in weight even when she was younger.  When she was in the movie Survial Island with then boyfriend Billy Zahn, she was pretty thick then too.......

Guest schadenfreude
On 04/07/2017 at 5:15 PM, md2069 said:

I think she is actually underrated she is gorgeous in these pictures.  She always seems so happy and carefree and her smile seems so genuine.  Her man troubles aside, I think people really do give her a hard time unnecessarily.  She goes up and down in weight even when she was younger.  When she was in the movie Survial Island with then boyfriend Billy Zahn, she was pretty thick then too.......

Hi Kelly!

Guest Hotty2Fatty
On 04/07/2017 at 7:26 AM, zachi said:

She could have a great second career as a plus size model for some years

It will keep the income coming in, but will only add to the embarrassment of what she's done to her body.

What a fall in status, from one Britain's hottest most popular glamour models, to a fat gaining plus size model. I bet all her glamour model, hot bod competitor's find amusement in seeing just how fat Kelly's body has gotten (maybe to some, such as Melissa Debling, a cautionary stroke of fear as they see what could happen to their precious bodies if not careful with their sometimes greedy appetites).