Kelly Brook

fan2000

Yes it seems like this thread may die down a bit now she is actively trying to loose (i mean it's hard to argue with doctors orders i guess) but on a more positive thought, i can see her eventually gaining it back, like i'm not saying anytime soon, but I can see it happening, something about how well she held the weight in my opinion makes me think her body naturally want to put the weight on so I can see her going up again, idk it's just a nice thought but just keep an eye on her for the time being...

Guest schadenfreude

Losing weight is going to be a big struggle for her. She’s trapped in a monumental and very public struggle with weight gain and I love it. 

17 hours ago, Weightwatcher said:

She won't get a breast reduction. Her boobs are her meal ticket. 

I could be millionaire today if I'd bet on the opposite of this very statement regarding a way, way, w-aaaaay bustier Ariel Winter a few years ago... #nevergonnahappenwesaid
Résultats de recherche d'images pour « never gif »

9 hours ago, John Smith said:

I could be millionaire today if I'd bet on the opposite of this very statement regarding a way, way, w-aaaaay bustier Ariel Winter a few years ago... #nevergonnahappenwesaid
Résultats de recherche d'images pour « never gif »

Can’t compare the two. Ariel Winther was never a sex symbol in the US Like kelly has Been in the uk. Heck She plays the unattractive younger sister and her only claim to Fame That one show. When the show dies so Will her carreer

57 minutes ago, thedaneweight said:

Can’t compare the two. Ariel Winther was never a sex symbol in the US Like kelly has Been in the uk. Heck She plays the unattractive younger sister and her only claim to Fame That one show. When the show dies so Will her carreer

How can you be so sure about this?

On 1/6/2018 at 10:07 AM, schadenfreude said:

My prediction: Kelly can’t rein it in and she balloons out. 

Ha suckers........I mean who thought she was going to turn into some big fatty was utterly delusional.  She isn’t even forty yet and still makes money with her face and body.......She might pick up a good amount of weight if she gets pregnant and/or married but Kelly is way to vain.