Kelly Brook

fan2000

22 hours ago, frozenfish said:

Still using photoshop I see. 

If you look just to the right of her waist, you'll see there is a slight bend to the wooden frame of the hot tub behind her. 

Could be optical. You might be seeing the blend of the lines of the cloud and the hot tub, which in the dwindling blue light are the same color.

Guest schadenfreude
2 hours ago, I Claudius said:

These were never posted from early in the month.  She's probably hit her peak and will be on the downslope now, but great tummy!

Kelly-Brook -Leaving-the-ITV-Studios--13.jpg  154   89.84 kB

Kelly-Brook -Leaving-the-ITV-Studios--11.jpg  132   93.35 kB

Kelly-Brook -Leaving-the-ITV-Studios--10.jpg  107   87.85 kB

Hopefully no downslope, just a terrifying slide for her into a very public, embarrassing and monumental struggle with weight gain.

Guest schadenfreude

A famous bikini model makes the move into wearing one pieces. So many women must be enjoying watching Kelly helplessly gain weight.

• Moderators
On 14.2.2018 at 11:21 PM, Weightwatcher said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5392139/Kelly-Brook-treats-fans-lingerie-shoot.html#comments

Curvy in some pictures, bordering on plump in others depending on the level of airbrushing. Hot in all of them.

Talking of airbrushing...does anyone see her genitalia in the pic with the red dress? :rolleyes:

57db86750471693.jpeg

c58dfc750471613.jpeg

edf334750471723.jpeg

AGWEnVGm_o.jpg

i5XBzvca_o.jpg

iozsKoq0_o.jpg

iuDJ8HLE_o.jpg

vCt2CnO9_o.jpg

YdGS5JVG_o.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, JWilkes34 said:

Not too sure how recent these are, but she looks gorgeous here

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2748935/Kelly-Brook-proves-s-got-hide-exposes-incredible-shape-skin-tight-bodycon-dress.html

Sadly those are from 2014 but this might be the hottest she's ever been imo

"Best EVER: Kelly, who has been dating hunky Jeremy Parisi for two and a half years, discussed her figure earlier this month: 'I feel I look the best I have for a while and I did say to my boyfriend: "Oh my God, all the running has paid off!""

Damned...

Running with this pair must be a torture...