"Moderately Curvy Girl" More of her?

chef1982

Question

On the old forums there used to be a thread called "Moderately curvy" with this sexy girl. I managed to save some pictures of her and started a thread about her in the new forums a few months ago.

But unfortunately I'm not aware who posted the pictures in the old forums in the first place. But I'm very curious if anyone remembers this sexy girl and maybe has some new more recent pictures of her?

sg01a.jpg

sg01c.jpg

sg08.jpg

15 answers to this question

Guest temporary

Well done!

Although, to answer your question: no. In fact, she lost a fair bit. The pic is from October but she still looks the same.

And yet, she still looks amazing. I'd wreck-it-ralph-box-office.jpg

Guest crazybooboo

Well done!

Although, to answer your question: no. In fact, she lost a fair bit. The pic is from October but she still looks the same.

Actually, this pic is from june.

Unfortunately, we haven't seen some new pictures of this sexy girl in a long time. Does anybody have some new pictures of her?  (Even if she didn't gain more weight. She just looks too sexy with her hour glass figure IMO)