Bryce Dallas Howard

dunchester

15 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

McConaughey gained weight for his role. What's the chance BDH did for hers?

Or maybe they cast her because they knew she wouldn't need to?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Corky said:

She looked rather plump on the first episode of Black Mirror of Season 3. 

Yeah.  Anyone with Netflix should go watch her in Black Mirror!  Lying in bed, I should probably have been thinking about the show's chilling vision of our future, but all I could think about was how hot Bryce Dallas Howard looked.

The episode opens on Bryce jogging down the street.  My girlfriend's first comment was, "She's gotten so fat!"

Guest shegotfat

So she wants us to believe that she put on 30 lbs for a role in one episode of a TV show? Sorry, I'm not buying it. I think she just put on weight because she struggles with her weight and she fluctuates a lot.

That story does sound a little odd.  Especially because, well, hasn't she been plump and curvy in several roles at this point?  It would be most accurate to say that she occasionally loses weight for a role, but that she generally prefers to play plump, curvy characters.

Even in Jurassic World, BDH wasn't your typical Hollywood skinny.  For the sequel, I think Bryce should just keep her weight and Chris Pratt should regain his.  A couple chubby co-stars would be fresh and more realistic.

Guest OlayTheDay

I watched that season premiere of Black Mirror. There are a few good looks at her figure. The opening and closing scenes are best IMO as they are the few and rare scenes in which you'll notice some of her features.

2 hours ago, lostonline040 said:

Anyone catch her on Conan again recently promoting Black Mirror and (and more crying)

Its pretty clear she has a "normal weight" and a "movie weight" and by christ she looked fuckin amazing when she walked out the curtain 

What a goddess

No luck in finding her walking out but some great looks at her double chin in these:

Bonus videos!

Fat and pregnant on Conan years ago:

Looking luscious on Kimmel a few months back, around the same time as that great Corden appearance: