Bryce Dallas Howard

dunchester

Guest Vladimir Putin

Bryce Dallas Howard = Jessica Chastain after a food binge

Guess which one has a very influential daddy.

She was asked to gain 30 pounds for "Black Mirror".  I am not sure of the timeline when it was shot compared to Jurassic World. 

All I can say is that in the first snippets I've seen on YouTube she looked much thinner... so I am wondering if she has been asked to gain as the story-line progresses?

44 minutes ago, This User is Generic said:

not sure if she's ever going to be back to this level, but in that recent video she looks rather soft

The massively pregnant and then had a child level? Probably not, probably stopped at 2 kids.

Black Mirror period was likely her biggest (not having to do with pregnancy), but she's had similar points of being nearly as big--she just fluctuates so much it can be hard to discern.

Yeah, all those stories out there about her gaining 30-35 pounds for the Black Mirror part - but really?  This was a one hour TV episode, not like some big production full length movie like Charlize Theron's Monster and Tully.  I'm not buying it.  Who would purposely gain 35 pounds for a  1 hour TV show?  I believe that Bryce is just a wicked foodie who can't keep it under control at times.  Her professional drive to continue to get good acting roles drives her to shape up when working on a prime acting role, but she may be approaching the point where there is little self-control left and there may be steady big times ahead.  Let us hope.

2 hours ago, Desdinova said:

Here's Bryce on last night's episode of The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon.  That terrible outfit isn't doing her any favors, but damn, does she wear it well.

She must not use a stylist very often.  She can be very sexy when she wants to be but I think her general wheel house is the quirky cute and funny woman which is fine I guess but some of the things she wears are horrendous at times.  It’s lucky she's as pretty as she is.......

18 hours ago, Desdinova said:

Here's Bryce on last night's episode of The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon.  That terrible outfit isn't doing her any favors, but damn, does she wear it well.

Wow! She's piled on the pounds,hasn't she? Watching the movie clip then getting back to her, she definitely looks a lot fatter now. Those hips really fill that chair, nice belly looks almost like she's few months pregnant. Wish she was again. She really blew up then. Sexy, sexy lady with a near perfect body. How would she be perfect? Gain another 80 or so pounds!! 

• 4 weeks later...