Bryce Dallas Howard

dunchester

Guest Bigdude2333
On 9/12/2018 at 2:07 AM, incognitoman15 said:

Can’t wait to see her once the Jurassic franchise is over!

Edited by Bigdude2333
Please don't quote all the pics, thank you.

Guest Bigdude2333
11 minutes ago, Vladimir Putin said:

She clearly prefers to eat whatever she wants and stay chubby when she's not working and lose weight when she has to work.

Oh good point!

On 9/12/2018 at 6:48 AM, Vladimir Putin said:

She clearly prefers to eat whatever she wants and stay chubby when she's not working and lose weight when she has to work.

Though she loses some weight for roles, she looked fairly plump in Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom. Really the only reason to watch an otherwise dissapointing movie.

20180913_020007.thumb.jpg.984d202a7eb9fcd65f500416e1c1a9e4.jpg

vlcsnap-2018-09-05-13h11m24s446.jpg

She's annouced that she will focus on directing for the next few years like her father. Which means that she does not have to stay in shape for movie roles. It's pretty clear that she loves to eat and hates working out.  I think Bryce will pack on a few more pounds over the coming winter months:)

3 hours ago, Ineeeda said:

She's annouced that she will focus on directing for the next few years like her father. Which means that she does not have to stay in shape for movie roles. It's pretty clear that she loves to eat and hates working out.  I think Bryce will pack on a few more pounds over the coming winter months:)

She'll have to be back in shape by 2020 to film Jurassic Park 6, but for the next two years I could see her gaining another 40-50 pounds.

On 9/18/2018 at 8:10 PM, hapax1230987 said:

Let's hopes she blows up to what she was like after Spiderman 3:

110301168-1024x1024.jpg  

Thay was right after her first pregnancy. Shw was also huge in 2012 after her second pregnancy. Unfortunately, unless she gets knocked up again, she will probably never be that huge again.

Edited by Avataг
Please don't quote all the pics, thank you.

Guest Vladimir Putin
On 9/18/2018 at 3:51 AM, Ineeeda said:

Not surprising, given how she struggles with her weight and she's not getting any younger I'm sure it would be harder for her in the future to land roles, even with an influential dad. On one hand we will see less of her, but the silver lining is she won't have to diet any more.

• 1 month later...