Bryce Dallas Howard

dunchester

• 3 weeks later...

She posted this at her IG page as well.  And the top liked reply as of a couple hours ago when I checked was: 'You got fat."  I don't thick BDH cares about that stuff thankfully (she methodically loses weight when she has a movie role, then gains when she doesn't have one coming) but still, would be nice if people kept those comments to themselves!

Guest Bigdude2333
3 hours ago, Chapman said:

If the rumours are to be believed, she is with child.

I don’t know why this keeps coming up! She has two kids and has stated many times she is content with having two! No where recently has she or any news outlet stated she is pregnant! I find it insulting that people automatically think a fast weight gain means pregnancy! Also if the excuse that she gained 30 pounds for black mirror comes up again, that role was two years ago and she slimed down for Jurassic world after that and then got larger again! So neither of these are the reasons for her gain!!

Guest wodbugaf
On 9/18/2018 at 7:24 AM, Famousbelly said:

She'll have to be back in shape by 2020 to film Jurassic Park 6

Unless they let her portray one of the dinosaurs next time.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...