Bryce Dallas Howard

dunchester

Guest Vladimir Putin
19 hours ago, bobarnold7 said:

This video is from a known YouTuber by the name of Caspar, he surprised his friend with a trip to the Jurassic Park set and about 7 minutes into the video you can get a great side view of Bryce, it is not long but I still think worth checking out. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx-a9vE5APA

Millennials: The Video

Nice double chin, by the way,

On 7/19/2018 at 1:09 PM, bobarnold7 said:

This video is from a known YouTuber by the name of Caspar, he surprised his friend with a trip to the Jurassic Park set and about 7 minutes into the video you can get a great side view of Bryce, it is not long but I still think worth checking out. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx-a9vE5APA

That laugh though. It's great lol

I'm a huge fan of Bryce Dallas Howard and honestly only went to see Jurassic World 2 as research for this comic I made for my Patrons last month.

Check it out, I imply Chris Chris feeds her and uses extreme funnel feeding techniques but BDH is way ahead of him on her gaining abilities. I hadnt drawn funnel stuff before and it was alot of fun. 

An in character version of her would be fun too. Her body in the comic is directly inspired by Mary Boberry at her current weight.

FattenKingdomComic small.jpg

On 7/23/2018 at 6:37 PM, AloysiusEroticArt said:

I'm a huge fan of Bryce Dallas Howard and honestly only went to see Jurassic World 2 as research for this comic I made for my Patrons last month.

Check it out, I imply Chris Chris feeds her and uses extreme funnel feeding techniques but BDH is way ahead of him on her gaining abilities. I hadnt drawn funnel stuff before and it was alot of fun. 

An in character version of her would be fun too. Her body in the comic is directly inspired by Mary Boberry at her current weight.

If only we could get the 2012 Bryce back for jurrasic world 3

• 1 month later...
Guest Vladimir Putin

Well, BDH's is a bit droopy, but I guess that's part of the attractive, the natural lazy chubby ginger girl look. I guess it's refreshing with so many fake asses.

I have finally decided to contribute to this site for a change. Recently re-watched Spider Man 3 (cause I had nothing else to do) and noticed that the beautiful BDH was in it and she looked amazing. She looked somewhat thin compared to most of her photos but saw a clip where you can see some softness particularly in her midsection and highlights her breasts as well.

826428595_ScreenShot2018-09-07at11_28_40PM.thumb.png.7aa59cf3cd3dfd1ee65195defb665a03.png933939258_ScreenShot2018-09-07at11_28_55PM.thumb.png.65e44f49ac5e602292707f9f2cf8ca25.png1628934612_ScreenShot2018-09-07at11_29_06PM.thumb.png.77d0ea25af64c45ad2027b078e2afff9.png1005550568_ScreenShot2018-09-07at11_29_17PM.thumb.png.c75cf76f7d52e40403e1902ed7240ef3.png

Horrible, pixelated quality but I tried to clean it up. Something about Chrome just lowers video quality. I tried my best and here's what I captured. I hope this is a somewhat decent contribution despite the fact that the movie was made in 2007.