hottie from back in the day

rebelscum

Question

12 answers to this question

*exhales* damn that was a long post :)

These are not all of her. These are from the later part of her gain up until curvage went down ...

If someone has more of her please post , I'm looking for 2 in particular : before and after photos , one from the front one from the side , 68 to 71 if i'm not mistaken.

And I heard that she made videos too ... ?

as I said in my earlier post ... the pics I have are from the later part of her gain, there are still lots of her but I failed to save them .

A while ago some guy made a topic here asking for her vids , leading me to believe that she made those also ... I know for shure that shed had accounts on tumblr and other social media sites.

Her name is Ilse and her topic was updated by username Cantanero.

Guest 5 Star-G

I Don't Know What This For Twitter Account is @awwitscharlotte But, I Remember That The Profile photo comes of ilse's Curvage Account. and this is the real twitter account from ilse. maybe we could convince her to that they maybe then very shortly again would like to try!?!? We Want More!! We Want More!! We Want More!! btw i have pic's from her & a video