I'm back and ready to gain! Videos on Page 1, 3 & 7

• Curvage Model

I took a bit of a break from videos, was very busy during the holidays, but I am back now and I am ready to gain! I've set a goal for myself and I hope that I can achieve it! I will be posting in my videos my progress.

Edited: durrr I didn't realize that the video was in the wrong part of the forums. I will be posting a free video later about my goals, etc!

Guest DailyDose

Yeah, no.

First of all, the acting is terrible. This "teasing" thing just kills anything you had going for you.

Second of all, what's with all the makeup? Not only are you making a carcinogenic death wish, but it's not even applied right. Why would you think eyes that looked like they got punched in the sockets are sexy?

Third, this is like blatant advertisement. I know this economy is less than perfect, but have some dignity.

• Curvage Model

Yeah, no.

First of all, the acting is terrible. This "teasing" thing just kills anything you had going for you.

Second of all, what's with all the makeup? Not only are you making a carcinogenic death wish, but it's not even applied right. Why would you think eyes that looked like they got punched in the sockets are sexy?

Third, this is like blatant advertisement. I know this economy is less than perfect, but have some dignity.

Thank you for your opinion! Sending love and good vibes your way!

Guest CurvesAhead

Yeah, no.

Apart of the fact that this should have been posted in the paysite advertisement section I can't say I agree with anything you said. The girls look nice and I don't see anything wrong with the makeup either.

Yeah, no.

Really. Really. Goddamn, I do certainly realise that this, as with any adult forum, is a place where you are freely able to speak your mind, as it should be. This goes without saying, but it is inextricably linked with the notion of mutual respect.

Respect

It's kind of obvious: act like a tit and you're going to get kicked the hell out of here.

Please be aware that we're not here to poke fun at people. Everyone should be treated with dignity and respect, and personal attacks, insults, etc., will not be tolerated. However, like in the real world, everyone may not be totally supportive. Still, if someone is being an ass, please use the "Report to moderator" function.

People will not always agree with each other. This is a mature forum, and forum members must be aware others will often have a different point of view, especially on controversial topics. Healthy, civil debate is welcome. Do challenge the ideas, but don't attack the individuals.

A forum rule (yes, rule, even) from pre-apocalyptic Curvage 1.0.

That being said, I like the video and you look really good! :D :thumbsup:

Guest WJones081

Yeah, no.

Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning...

Yeah, no.

If I was a mod, I'd give at least a temp ban for this post. Doesn't seem like you want to be here nor appreciate the people willing to provide content.

Manners are severely lacking from behind keyboards.

If I was a mod, I'd give at least a temp ban for this post. Doesn't seem like you want to be here nor appreciate the people willing to provide content.

Manners are severely lacking from behind keyboards.

Well, as a mod, I think MistressBianca dealt with it well without our intervention (no need for the ban hammer).

Ignore the haters...you are easily one of the best looking girls I've ever seen.  I, like so many others, are stoked with the anticipation of seeing your future documented gaining updates.

With nary a shade of doubt, you have a strong potential being one of the most beautiful and popular BBWs EVER!  And you are off to an amazing start...  :thumbsup:

• Curvage Model

Ignore the haters...you are easily one of the best looking girls I've ever seen.  I, like so many others, are stoked with the anticipation of seeing your future documented gaining updates.

With nary a shade of doubt, you have a strong potential being one of the most beautiful and popular BBWs EVER!  And you are off to an amazing start...  :thumbsup:

Wow I cannot tell you how great this made me feel, thank you so much! I do my best to ignore the haters and kill em with kindness! :D