Miss America 2013 Mallory Hagan

rxman

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest schadenfreude
2 hours ago, ap88 said:

Those jeans are coming under considerable strain. She’s really blowing up. Look at how her thigh bulges out of the rip on her jeans in the second pic. And the hint of bulging belly in the first pic? Oh my. Mallory is gonna get big. 

57 minutes ago, Lt. Chubs said:

While this girl is certainly attractive, it is mind-blowing to me that she was named Miss America within the last five years. She looks like just another pretty soccer mom. 

It really is sort of strange, and you nailed it on the pretty soccer mom thing.

She's definitely going to lose the election though - she's running in Alabama as a Democrat, and even though I agree with her policy wise, she doesn't have a shot. Hopefully that means she'll go back to posing in bikinis.

Guest Hotty2fatty

This porker should be forced to squeeze her fat ass into her old miss America bikini and made to parade up and down the runway at every years miss America pageant as a warning to all the contestants that no matter how hot they think they are at that moment of time if they're not careful they can still turn into a greedy fatty like Mallory.

Also it would also be funny and hot to watch