Miss America 2013 Mallory Hagan

rxman

Guest Hotty2fatty

Malorie once knew that nearly every woman who laid eyes on her hot, slim, miss America body was jealous of her and that nearly every male fortune to lay eyes on her perfect body was sent into a state of lust and would have done anything to fuck her.

now malorie knows that everyone that’s lays eyes on her body these days is thinking the same thing, “f*€k she got fat”

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/28/2018 at 6:23 PM, schadenfreude said:

How long that stays up on Instagram is anyone’s guess. 

It looks like the account is removed and taken off

Nice pics, ap88, but I wonder how she is now. My wishful thinking is that she keeps her weight gain, because she looks lovelier with more generous curves. When will women understand that they can be great at any weight? Plump girls are very beautiful and they owe nothing to the skinny ones. This world would be ugly and boring if every woman were rail thin.

Guest schadenfreude
4 hours ago, ap88 said:

It looks like she does not feel like she will lose enough weight to get down to her thin days or she has gained too much weight to fit into her dresses.

She is selling dresses back from her thin days during the Miss America days.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10215921873652222&id=1008150088&anchor_composer=false

I can hear the sound of seams splitting.

6 hours ago, ap88 said:

It looks like she does not feel like she will lose enough weight to get down to her thin days or she has gained too much weight to fit into her dresses.

She is selling dresses back from her thin days during the Miss America days.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10215921873652222&id=1008150088&anchor_composer=false

Poor Mallory! I feel sorry for her. She must be feeling very bad about this. I am a man, but I understand the feminine soul. She must be feeling defeated and depressed. And she must be selling the dresses in order to raise money to help pay back her campaign debt. It seems she lost. I live in Brazil and I don't have much access to what's happening in the USA. I get to know only part of things. I wish the very best for this poor girl. I admire her and hope she keeps the weight gain because she is more gorgeous now with generous curves. She can be great at any weight. :) I wish I could have a long term relationship with her. I simply adore her!!! :) 

I enjoyed Mallory's reply. Seems she's embracing her new curves, which is great!!! :) But something tells me that she must have spent a lumpy sum in her failed political campaign in midterm elections and is now owing money to the bank, perhaps something like 500 thousand dollars. These political campaigns tend to be very expensive. I am sorry she lost, I was rooting for her. Perhaps she's selling the old dresses, among other reasons, in order to raise money to pay back her campaign debt. I am just speculating, I know, but the timing of these sales coincides with the end of her failed political campaign. Perhaps she's also selling her home and moving to a smaller place and the difference will be used to help pay back her debt with the bank.

I knew a brazilian guy who tried to be elected to Fort Worth's city council but unfortunately he lost the election and ended up with a huge debt in the bank, something like one million dollars. He became very depressed, got prostate cancer and died three years later. His wife and two kids are now in a very difficult situation. I feel very sorry for them. :(