Your Favourite Weight Gain Story

I think we all have that one WG story that we love to dead and we've read a bazillion times, so why don't we exchange those stories with each other? Post dem links and try to give out a short summary of the story.

My favourite has always been "I Hate My Twin" by Zarbon / JustJoe85 :

A girl is quite jealous of her twin's popularity and decides to secretly fatten her up, but it ends up starting a fatten-up war between the two. Some might disagree with me here, but I love multi-part stories! So I love all the 8 chapters.

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11562

always nice to get a compliment for my work. i haven't written aything for a long time, although i have started a few over the last few years. i just never seem to be bothered to finish them and then edit them down. but i have had a few ideas recently, so if i can get myself motivated ill add something in the next feews/months

Didn't expect you making first post  :D I think it's quite a shame you didn't write that much for the last couple of years. I'm quite the fan of your stories and I believe your stories are both absolutely brilliant and underrated! I think it's your style of writing that makes it so awesome.

If you ever find the motivation to write a new story, I'll be sure to read a million times.

I Hate My Twin is definitely a winner, just like pretty much all of Zarbon's stories. You should really start writing again, man.

Freaking Legend you are.

The best story I've read in a long time was called Becca's Belly, a story about a hot italian girl who eats a crap ton of food at a family event.  I can't find it now, but i think it was on deviantart.  Anyone know where we can find it?

again cheers for the props. when i first started writing i was roughly 16, now 26 so if i write again my writing style may be slightly different, but essentially the same.

ill update you guys if i get started on something

You were a teenager writing all this? Wow. If that is what comes out, more Teen FAs should start writing stories.

Top favourites are obviously the legends that are justjoe and mccoddles...

Also a big shout out to Onion88 who's Mall Rats story is epic (and the rest is also good so check it out)

Gutted to have lost 3 stories posted on the old forum which I really liked - Southern Story just seemed to be starting to go good places (started well but seemed to be cut off mid story), Changing Habits was great and also Office Girls...

If anyone know the writers of those (or if they're around) major thanks for your awesomeness and if they're posted anywhere else please let me know!

Guest MUSEic

TheID was always my favorite. He was really in tune with the sense of realism. Made the reading really enjoyable