She's considered fat

noirel

Guest stretch_marks

Doesn't surprise me. She has more than 10% body fat, the media will always call her fat.

In my experience, the media will call a woman fat if they can't see her ribs.

More to the topic of this gal: WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOA!

Guest stretch_marks

Yes, that's my point- 10% is half the minimum amount of body fat a woman should have  :)

I think it's ironic that people demonize the FA community for lauding an "unhealthy lifestyle" while at the same time doing the equivalent of humping the legs of size-zero women. <10% body fat can be as unhealthy or more so than >50%.

In the words of Captain Picard:

picard-facepalm.jpg

I think it's ironic that people demonize the FA community for lauding an "unhealthy lifestyle" while at the same time doing the equivalent of humping the legs of size-zero women. <10% body fat can be as unhealthy or more so than >50%.

In the words of Captain Picard:

picard-facepalm.jpg

So the target is 49% bodyfat.. sounds good to me.

I'd look at her as chubby. I would not call her fat quite yet, but she certainly does not have your average figure. Only because we as a community with a niche fetish have a certain preference does not mean that we should be in denial as to what an accurate and objective assessment of a persons body mass is. I see morbidly obese women being called 'curvy' on here on a daily basis, which quite frankly is ridiculuous. Yes, you may like them, and fair play to you for that, but they are legitimately fat and you should stand by your preferences without having to downplay them. Ranting aside, the girl's rather hot.

I'd look at her as chubby. I would not call her fat quite yet, but she certainly does not have your average figure. Only because we as a community with a niche fetish have a certain preference does not mean that we should be in denial as to what an accurate and objective assessment of a persons body mass is. I see morbidly obese women being called 'curvy' on here on a daily basis, which quite frankly is ridiculuous. Yes, you may like them, and fair play to you for that, but they are legitimately fat and you should stand by your preferences without having to downplay them. Ranting aside, the girl's rather hot.

The point is that the average figure and standards differ depending on place you live in.

For instance I hardly believe she would be called "obese" in UK. Also no one would call a male with her BMI fat - even  in relatively skinny societies. And last but not least damn she's haaaawt!!

The point is that the average figure and standards differ depending on place you live in.

For instance I hardly believe she would be called "obese" in UK. Also no one would call a male with her BMI fat - even  in relatively skinny societies. And last but not least damn she's haaaawt!!

Yeah in US she'd be anorexic.

Guest Atlya

Guys, what is your issue with the fat word?

It's only a word. And it's descriptive. And it's subjective.

It's like tallness. Maybe you consider 1m80 tall, I considered it medium. :P

Also, why oppose "fat" to "sexy"? Have you lost yourself and end up here?