Eva Longoria

zachi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6718595/Eva-Longoria-shows-svelte-figure-dances-swimsuit-just-7-months-giving-birth.html

She looks good but I have a sad feeling this shows the likely post-baby trend going forward is she's going to be a self--conscious one-piece wearer from now on. Hope I'm wrong and the bikinis are not gone forever.

Relationship history: The Empire guest star married Jose in 2016 in the Mexican town Valle de Bravo, which enjoys dazzling views of Lake Avandaro

Victory dance: The 43-year-old posted an Insta Stories video of her festive moves, which she broke into after beating Prison Break hunk Amaury Nolasco at backgammon

The thrill of it all: 'I won the backgammon tournament!' crowed Eva, who gave birth seven months ago to her son Santiago by her third husband Jose Baston

Pulling through: Apparently, both the tennis and backgammon games were part of Couples Wars that Eva and Jose were competing in with some of their friends

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...