Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

Only 6 more?  I wish she would gain beyond that. :(

I think that it's a good thing to have a model who aims for being a "middle-weight."  She has a huge fan base that loves her figure -- and not all of them are FAs either.  Sure, she'd look great with another 20 lbs or more, but once she moves into the "plus sized" territory, she'll be viewed as such, and not as a model who just happens to be thick and curvy.  I think she makes a bigger statement saying "Yeah, I'm just a regular model who happens to have a bit of a belly, so what?  I look and feel good.  If you don't like it, I guess I'll just have to be satisfied with my other 100,000+ fans who do."

I think that it's a good thing to have a model who aims for being a "middle-weight."  She has a huge fan base that loves her figure -- and not all of them are FAs either.  Sure, she'd look great with another 20 lbs or more, but once she moves into the "plus sized" territory, she'll be viewed as such, and not as a model who just happens to be thick and curvy.  I think she makes a bigger statement saying "Yeah, I'm just a regular model who happens to have a bit of a belly, so what?  I look and feel good.  If you don't like it, I guess I'll just have to be satisfied with my other 100,000+ fans who do."

Oh no, that just won't do. You're being so damn reasonable.

:D

Guest temporary

If she's really trying,  once she does start getting it to stick, hopefully a lot of it does. How I'd love to see those pants unable to button...

Unfortunately, I feel she's actually trying to lose some weight, while opening saying that she's trying to gain because she knows she has a large fanbase that enjoys her fuller figure. I want nothing more than her to put back on the 20 to 30 pounds she's lost and then some, but her middle is shrinking fast.

Guest dudeyo1985

Second pic, that lizard climbin over the misty melon mountains...seriously that's the greatest face ever. Probably similar to the face we would have it we were in his place. So jealous of that lizard. Lucy is red headed hotness.