Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

Guys, 'BBW' does not equal stuffing, gaining, belly, or fat fetishes. Calm down, please.

I think it does mean belly fetish. Based on videos she has posted, she would not mind belly activities. Weighing and measuring would not damage her reputation in the mainstream, and there is a chance she would go for it.

I wouldn't ask for a stuffing video, though.

I think it does mean belly fetish. Based on videos she has posted, she would not mind belly activities. Weighing and measuring would not damage her reputation in the mainstream, and there is a chance she would go for it.

I wouldn't ask for a stuffing video, though.

I think that measuring and weighing is right thing that would damage her reputation...I think she would not accept

Setting aside the possibility of weirding her out, we need to consider the fact that there is no way we can secure the money into one location. What are we just going to give some random dude a few hundred dollars so he can pocket the money and never be heard from again? Someone just needs to suck it up and pay for the whole thing and then share a few screen shots proving that he got the bbw/belly play vid that was asked for. That person can then charge money (set up a gofundme or paypal of some sort) to share it and hope to get at least some money back before it gets leaked to the rest of us. Thats the only way I see this working.

Guest curvesloverk

The whole money thing aside: why are we all making this so damn difficult?

In my opinion it's not that hard: she has concsiously chosen that category to be selected. She's not stupid, she knows what to expect. Also: she knows she is not stick thin and that her curves are appealing to a lot of people.

And then there's this: money. Contrary to popular beliefs she (and most other models in the field) doesn't always make let's say five thousand pounds plus a month. In short: she started that service to make some money and take requests from fans. And IF such a request freaks her out, she'll just say no. If she does it, then a couple of Curvage members will have fapping material and her career will go on as usual. Such things are no career breakers.

Okay since I haven't been making great decisions lately, I said fuck it and I decided to plunk down $400 for a 10 minute HD custom video.  Here's what I put in the request:

"Hey Lucy, this might seem like a silly request but it's actually really hot.  It's simple: How many Big Macs can you eat in 10 minutes?  You don't have to go too fast and if you get too full you can stop.  I'd like a full body side view of you in a bikini sitting down at the table.  And when you're finished eating could you please weigh yourself at the end of the video?  Thanks so much."

I tried to make it sound as non-creepy as possible, hopefully she actually does it.  If she accepts I'll probably get it in about two weeks.

Okay since I haven't been making great decisions lately, I said fuck it and I decided to plunk down $400 for a 10 minute HD custom video.  Here's what I put in the request:

"Hey Lucy, this might seem like a silly request but it's actually really hot.  It's simple: How many Big Macs can you eat in 10 minutes?  You don't have to go too fast and if you get too full you can stop.  I'd like a full body side view of you in a bikini sitting down at the table.  And when you're finished eating could you please weigh yourself at the end of the video?  Thanks so much."

I tried to make it sound as non-creepy as possible, hopefully she actually does it.  If she accepts I'll probably get it in about two weeks.

i hope there's a way to return the money cuz lol

hopefully you're about to get your money's worth

Guest rimkaza

Lol or... You desperate idiots just caused her to be self conscious about her weight lmao....I guarantee she assumes this guy is trolling. Hahahaha how desperate can you fools be.

Guest CursedZebra

Lol or... You desperate idiots just caused her to be self conscious about her weight lmao....I guarantee she assumes this guy is trolling. Hahahaha how desperate can you fools be.

Nah he could be asking any old fetish model to do this, so she's not gonna think he's asking because he thinks she's fat or anything. I reckon it's worth a shot; she's had worse stuff in comments on her photos and stuff so it's not gonna bother her I don't think.

I honestly think she knows she has fans here.

I say she is more aware then people realise.

Totally agree. And to be honest her recent content is good enough for me anyway.

We should all enjoy it while it lasts and I'm counting down the days until her next set - t minus 3 days!

I honestly think she knows she has fans here. I say she is more aware then people realise.

She obviously takes belly fans into account. They include also include ass and foot/shoe shots in the LucyV videos much more than in the past. Earlier videos were more like straight teases. They are taking feedback and improving their product.

Your request is similar to this preexistent c4s video

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts135/78183/clip_images/24082015-2.gif

from this store

http://clips4sale.com/studio/78183/14177107#!Big-Tasty-overeating_-A-super-big--Belly-from-fast-food-___1280-x720-HD_-AVI

do you want to split it half and half with me ? I like girls weighing on the scale, and you like the eating part.