Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

None of us knows anything about her health. It is pointless to speculate about what is going on inside someone's body.

She makes it look like she drinks a bit too much. She seems to get a moderate amount of exercise. But we don't know her.

BMI is total bullshit.

Someone with BMI over 25 is medically considered unhealthy. This is a point. And I think she is more than 25.

Someone with BMI over 25 is medically considered unhealthy.

No, they are not.  That is nonsense put out by the $60 billion+ diet industry.  Objective studies have actually shown that people with a BMI over 25 actually live longer on average than those with a BMI under 25.  Look it up.

Guest An Optimist
No, they are not.  That is nonsense put out by the $60 billion+ diet industry.  Objective studies have actually shown that people with a BMI over 25 actually live longer on average than those with a BMI under 25.  Look it up.

As a pedant, I feel obliged she is leading a pretty sedentary lifestyle, which coupled with excess weight is unhealthy.

Anyway, what about some content?

It's a bit boring going on about what is and isn't healthy. However, as the subject has been risen. There are countless studies on diet and exercise and what is and isn't a healthy weight, but the truth is not being published enough, or not noticed enough. Studies have shown that you can easily be 0-20% overweight with no consequences at all if you have the right shape and I think we can all agree that most of Lucy's weight tends to go to her lower area (hips, thighs and lower stomach). This as most should know by now is the safe area to gain weight. If anything, weight gained here tends to increase sex drive as the side effect.

As a pedant, I feel obliged she is leading a pretty sedentary lifestyle, which coupled with excess weight is unhealthy.

Anyway, what about some content?

As a pedant, I feel obliged to say that you left out several words in one of your sentences.

How do you know what her level of activity is?

You do not get the last word. You want to troll, you get to derail the thread.

BMI does measure "healthyness", it's a height to weight ratio. Many athletes and bodybuilders have poor BMI, but that doesn't make them unhealthy.

However what makes Lucy "unhealthy" is that she's obviously gaining her weight through eating fatty foods, drinking beer and not exercising enough, thus putting on fat, rather than putting on muscle and whatnot. But I wouldn't call her unhealthy yet, she's got a fair few pounds to go before she starts reaching questionable health.

BMI does measure "healthyness", it's a height to weight ratio. Many athletes and bodybuilders have poor BMI, but that doesn't make them unhealthy.

However what makes Lucy "unhealthy" is that she's obviously gaining her weight through eating fatty foods, drinking beer and not exercising enough, thus putting on fat, rather than putting on muscle and whatnot. But I wouldn't call her unhealthy yet, she's got a fair few pounds to go before she starts reaching questionable health.

Provide some evidence about her "not exercising enough." I think you are just making ignorant assumptions. She works out, goes dancing, and goes on backpacking trips. Yeah, she has greasy food sometimes and drinks a lot. The point is that you have a weak basis for making claims about her health.

It would be like me saying that you are stupid based on the fact that your writing only makes sense part of the time. You probably aren't stupid, or maybe you are. I don't have enough information.

Guest An Optimist

Can't you lot just shut the fuck up and wank over her photos quietly like the rest of us?

We like to wank acrimoniously... wank while furiously typing with our right hand.

Multitasking is a helluva drug.

• 2 weeks later...

Lucy is simply the best, no doubts about it. I love how in this set you can see her bar fat bunching up under her arms and in the back. She's just got a little layer of fat everywhere, it's so adorable. It's nice to know that her weight gain hasn't hurt her confidence. I have it may have given her more confidence.