Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

vixen:I want to be on the catwalks! Hoping @milkmodelmanagement may take me on to help me break into more curve fashion

Thats what she says on her instagram and thats what i understand  :-*

She is no longer listed on her old agency's homepage.

Wow.  She looks thick even in all black, she's got some serious bounce and jiggle going on, and she's attending the same events as Tess Holliday and her crew.  I like how this is developing.  :)

Also, she got her wisdom teeth removed, but all I can think is foreshadowing (?):

I think the moral of this story is don't get your hopes up

I think some here will be crushed when she goes on her (probably) inevitable diet and loses weight.

I'm quite looking forward to the fallout, if said event actually happens. I can't imagine her losing a significant amount of weight to be honest, nothing which would dramatically alter her appearance, and it would be pretty hypocritical if she did so considering how she usually discusses weight and body image.

Damnit.  Fun's over.    :'( :( >:( :'(

Gym with @crxfitness and my dad #fatherdaughter working off our wine bellies

A photo posted by Lucy Collett (@vixen) on Sep 29, 2015 at 4:03am PDT

Keeping it tight. @hiddenbeautysecrets

A photo posted by Lucy Collett (@vixen) on Sep 29, 2015 at 7:36am PDT

No, it's not over. She has been in the gym for years now, and she hasn't lost a single pound. Her "workout" is only to keep her amazing curvy shape as she keeps packing on pounds.

Can't help feeling pessimistic that this isn't going to mean an increase in the gym after a quite obvious gain.

Seen it before with celebs but we can hope I guess

Two tummy focused posts in one day?  Yeah, it is definitely on her mind.  I wouldn't expect a drastic weight loss but don't count on her belly looking like it did at the lingerie event this past weekend for much longer.

Lucy is dominating the cover of this week's issue of Zoo, with the magazine's headline being "Lucy Collett presents 'When Curves Go Crazy'. It appears to be a series of multiple models, Lucy's the only one who looks plus sized, and they're using her to sell the magazine. Great to see that people are buying-in to the gain.

zoo598_cover.jpg

http://www.zootoday.com/lateststuff/zoo-magazine-this-week/lucy-collett-presents-when-curves-go-crazy-only-in-this-weeks-zoo

Lucy tweeted this a few hours ago:

Lucy V ‏@Lucy__Vixen  · 3h3 hours ago 

Considering I'm a 14 I can't even fit into a XL in @ZARA gutted. Really nice trousers and skirts :(

So a British size 14 is like a US size 10 if im correct.

Also she posted this on instagram:

#fiveguys

A video posted by Lucy Collett (@vixen) on Sep 30, 2015 at 7:09am PDT