Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

"Leopard print EVERYTHING! I love this @hiddenbeautysecrets trainer at the gym as it really helps sturdy my back a lot so less pain means I can do more at the gym. FYI I'm not loosing weight. I've always gone to the gym to maintain my happy healthy size 14 I am"

She does seem like a cool person, and seems very aware people don't think she needs to lose any weight!

More form her IG

That buzzfeed article she mentions is a list of 24 plus-sized individuals holding up signs about what it means to be plus-sized. Despite them all purporting to be body positive, Lucy is the only one actually wearing lingerie or a bikini and one of a few that are actually positive. Most of the signs are either aggressive ("if you don't like it don't look") or pleas for basic acceptance ("it's okay to be fat", "love yourself", etc.)

I miss the point of hiring a model like Lucy and change so much her body on photoshop all the times.       

They could hire a skinnier model directly, if they don't like how she is shaped.           

She has a history with Zoo Magazine. Magazines tend to go with familiar faces, because they sell.