Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

It's amazing. You got back to page 1 of this and she's a fairly slim red head with big boobs and a bit of pudge. I just kept assuming that she'd lose weight at some point for her career but she just seems to keep eating and getting bigger and bigger. She's eating her way right into plus size modeling and I love it.

Her bra size has increased... https://mobile.twitter.com/lucy__vixen/status/649235763159269376 Back and cup size up now 32H, up from 30GG just over a year ago!

Some bad news...  I just got a message from Lucy V saying she will be forfeiting my request.  :'(  I guess she's not into the whole feedee thing.  At least I'm getting a refund.

Then I guess she will reject mine too... I even had offered her much less than you...

I had asked just measuring and weighing, no eating.

Some bad news...  I just got a message from Lucy V saying she will be forfeiting my request.  :'(  I guess she's not into the whole feedee thing.  At least I'm getting a refund.

Then I guess she will reject mine too... I even had offered her much less than you...

I had asked just measuring and weighing, no eating.

People like you guys are going to freak her out and ruin the whole thing. Stop this shit.

People like you guys are going to freak her out and ruin the whole thing. Stop this shit.

Thank you. I wanted to say something like this, too, but I didn't want to get a ban because I'd have said that a little different.

It was worth a shot to ask her once because she put 'BBW' on her custom request page, which could mean she'd be open to doing things like stuffing/weighing/etc.  Now we know she's not into that, so we won't ask again. 

It was worth a shot to ask her once because she put 'BBW' on her custom request page, which could mean she'd be open to doing things like stuffing/weighing/etc.  Now we know she's not into that, so we won't ask again.

Amen.

You guys talk about her like she is some newb. She has been around the block a few times. Weird requests are not going to change what she is already doing.

If she stops modeling or loses weight, it will be because of social pressure from people she knows offline. She has heard it all from jerks online.