Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

Wowwzers!  The last few weeks/months of snacking are really noticeable on her!  Honestly, just going by her face these days, I would have guessed that she's much heavier than she actually is.

What's everyone's thoughts on this?

Is this a deliberate career move? Or is she a food addict who needs to move to a new market, to stay in work?

I think she probably just skipped the gym a few times and has been less active because it is winter. And she is a gamer and there have been big games coming out. And of course she likes to eat and party.

And she doesn't seem to mind extra curves. Back when she was slender, people called her fat. So, it doesn't really matter if she is closing in on BBW territory. (I suspect she will stay pretty big as long as her paychecks don't stop.)

she's just as wide as that dude on the left and still the sexiest one there.

12224456_416601995215749_1359233319_n.jpg

"Strapping the feed bag on" - Lucy says.

One of the comments below: "Is adorafatty a thing Lucy? ;)"

People are talking about her new weight, but it's mostly all positive.

Here's the most amusing comment of the bunch (regarding the photo a couple posts up): "You guys do realize that it's photoshopped right? I've seen her irl.. She's wayyy thinner than this"

This guy's suggesting that she was photoshopped to look bigger than she actually is.  "She's wayyy thinner than this..."  Haha, well buddy, she was.

post-49684-14514114957779_thumb.jpg