Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

Guest lurkymclurker

She is way healthier than stupid trolls on the internet.

People her size are statistically at a lower risk of death than thin people or heavier people. And she has an active social/family life, which is correlated with positive health outcomes.

She doesn't spend her time whining to people who don't give a shit about her.

HAES advocate? You are probably referring to the study that concluded that overweight people had lower rates of mortality because they could survive illnesses better than other weight ranges. This is a different story, she might be technically obese and most of the fat is starting to settle in her stomach. She is not a big girl trying to love herself; she got fat eating the junk she posts on her instagram(mcnuggets, etc.). Gaining 40-50 pounds of pure fat is in no way healthy. Plus size models like Tess Holiday has said something similar to "we don't glorify obesity, we aren't telling girls to fatten themselves". Yet, this is what Lucy is doing by example and with her "thin women aren't natural women" bs. More and more stories are coming out of models fattening themselves up to become plus-size models. This is not better than anorexia.

Also, I'm not going to respond to your assumption that she is mentally healthy. We can't really judge that solely on instagram photos. Your dick is clouding your judgement.

Guest Ekatzeko

Lurkymclurker, I don't think this is all that big of a deal. I don't think that Lucy gaining weight along with other models are really encouraging girls and women to get fat. The clear majority or models are still very slim. Besides, models like Lucy have mainly males as her fanbase; her influence on impressionable women is probably very small.  She is living her own life and appears to be enjoying herself; I think that's great and very attractive.

HAES advocate? You are probably referring to the study that concluded that overweight people had lower rates of mortality because they could survive illnesses better than other weight ranges. This is a different story, she might be technically obese and most of the fat is starting to settle in her stomach. She is not a big girl trying to love herself; she got fat eating the junk she posts on her instagram(mcnuggets, etc.). Gaining 40-50 pounds of pure fat is in no way healthy. Plus size models like Tess Holiday has said something similar to "we don't glorify obesity, we aren't telling girls to fatten themselves". Yet, this is what Lucy is doing by example and with her "thin women aren't natural women" bs. More and more stories are coming out of models fattening themselves up to become plus-size models. This is not better than anorexia.

Also, I'm not going to respond to your assumption that she is mentally healthy. We can't really judge that solely on instagram photos. Your dick is clouding your judgement.

You seem fun.

She is not a good role model for anyone. She literally fattened herself up and justified it with an ideology that she doesn't properly understand. The only people that can get any satisfaction from this are fat fetishists. This is not healthy.

Firstly, why the hell are you on this site?

Secondly, everything you said about health is complete and utter crap.  Being fat is not unhealthy, and anyone on this forum should know that.  There is a $60 billion diet/weightloss industry that constantly commissions and funds "studies" specifically designed to produce the conclusion that fat = bad.  Every one of these studies has massive confirmation bias issues, having been structured with a desired outcome in mind.  Even with this bias, they still have never managed to formulate any causal relationship between weight and health whatsoever.  All "data" is based entirely on correlation, not cause, because there is no causal relationship.  The fact is this: People with a BMI of over 25 have a longer life expectancy than those with a BMI of under 25.  Every diet industry-funded "study" that attempts to insinuate otherwise is misleading at best and an outright lie at worst.  Lucy's weight is not a problem at all.

Thirdly, what qualifies you to accuse Lucy of being a poor role model?  You clearly know nothing about her; otherwise you would not say such things.  If you had ever bothered to actually learn something about Lucy before shooting your mouth off, you would know that she previously suffered from severe depression following the murder of her brother, during which time she self-harmed.  She managed to overcome that and develop the confidence to put herself out there.  That takes a certain kind of inner strength and resolution of character that people like you can scarcely imagine.  And what does she get in return for her confidence and courage?  She gets subjected to a daily barrage of juvenile insults from losers like you, in the face of which she conducts herself with exceptional grace.  She is a fantastic role model, and you, sir, are soundly unqualified to judge.

Fourthly, no one assumed anything about her mental health; the other poster simply stated that she has an active social life.  Since you decided to introduce mental health into this discussion, however, I will say the following:  As far as her mental health is concerned, she certainly does not need imbecilic trolls like you spewing lies about her health and baselessly insulting her.

Go away and grow the fuck up.

Guest lurkymclurker

Firstly, why the hell are you on this site?

Secondly, everything you said about health is complete and utter crap.  Being fat is not unhealthy, and anyone on this forum should know that.  There is a $60 billion diet/weightloss industry that constantly commissions and funds "studies" specifically designed to produce the conclusion that fat = bad.  Every one of these studies has massive confirmation bias issues, having been structured with a desired outcome in mind.  Even with this bias, they still have never managed to formulate any causal relationship between weight and health whatsoever.  All "data" is based entirely on correlation, not cause, because there is no causal relationship.  The fact is this: People with a BMI of over 25 have a longer life expectancy than those with a BMI of under 25.  Every diet industry-funded "study" that attempts to insinuate otherwise is misleading at best and an outright lie at worst.  Lucy's weight is not a problem at all.

Thirdly, what qualifies you to accuse Lucy of being a poor role model?  You clearly know nothing about her; otherwise you would not say such things.  If you had ever bothered to actually learn something about Lucy before shooting your mouth off, you would know that she previously suffered from severe depression following the murder of her brother, during which time she self-harmed.  She managed to overcome that and develop the confidence to put herself out there.  That takes a certain kind of inner strength and resolution of character that people like you can scarcely imagine.  And what does she get in return for her confidence and courage?  She gets subjected to a daily barrage of juvenile insults from losers like you, in the face of which she conducts herself with exceptional grace.  She is a fantastic role model, and you, sir, are soundly unqualified to judge.

Fourthly, no one assumed anything about her mental health; the other poster simply stated that she has an active social life.  Since you decided to introduce mental health into this discussion, however, I will say the following:  As far as her mental health is concerned, she certainly does not need imbecilic trolls like you spewing lies about her health and baselessly insulting her.

Go away and grow the fuck up.

The likelihood of you using confirmation bias might be more likely than the weight loss industry conspiracy theory. I consider your fat fetish a pretty serious conflict of interest. The study you are referring did not conclude that over 25 BMI is healthier than under 25, just that the 25-29 range had a lower mortality rate. It was also done over a long period of time, not accounting for a person gaining a massive amount of weight in an extremely unhealthy manner(and will probably get even bigger). Anyway, I don't care about her life story, and you pretty much confirmed that she has issues. "exceptional grace" lol, she called the white knight horde on a child, pathetic.

I wish I could swallow your insanity. Man, it would be great, I could fatten up my girlfriend and think that I'm only making her "healthier". My fetish doesn't seem so sick anymore. I'm a hero. Wow, thanks.

I think some of us are forgetting Internet RULE #1: Do not feed the trolls!

Lucy Collett is going to be a subject of contention no matter what, though.  She's really "inbetween" things right now, and in the middle of a transition.  She has loads of fans, many of whom are going to prefer her older, slimmer figure, and will, as such, be upset about her weight gain.  Some will like it, but she'll likely lose a lot of her old fans, but at the same time pick up some new ones.

She may well be getting too big for many of her old outlets of publication and media.  A lot of the guys who really like all the other models in these recent photos aren't going to like Lucy.

And people are going to run their mouths, bitch, moan, complain, decry, and herald the end morality, the end of intelligence, the end of the world, etc.  They always do.

Call me sick, call me what you will.  All I know is, of all the models in this photo shoot, the one I find myself most attracted to is one who is, to paraphrase, 'unhealthy,' 'promoting obesity,' and a 'poor role model.'  So shoot me.

She's 3 times as wide as the model taking the photo! Hopefully Xmas will take its toll on her expanding gut

While she's not the only curvy girl there, she does seem to be the only one whose belly is hanging over the waistline of her panties!  ;D

Guest lurkymclurker

How much longer can this go on??? She looks massive compared to the other girls. Does she not look at her photos??? She's gotta be 220 lbs by now... :thumbsup:

She is over 150 but probably less than 200. I think 180-190 might be a reasonable estimate, the pictures are always at dumb angles so it's hard to tell.

Guest barrywhite

How much longer can this go on??? She looks massive compared to the other girls. Does she not look at her photos??? She's gotta be 220 lbs by now... :thumbsup:

Hopefully she doesnt look at the photos and carries on gaining. She has to be pushing 200

Bath time thought 💭 What if you had little faces on your toes instead of toenails 💭 would you have to feed them? Or do they get fed via your main face (on your head) if not then you would have tiny stomachs on your toes too and a poop hole. Would they grow hair? Urmmm. My toes would be fat if I had to feed them.