Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

Guest johnjohnfred123

I hope she stuffs herself even more, Christmas are coming, maybe 10 pounds more would be a gift from god..  :-*

AND GUYS!Do you see the strech marks on her left thigh... :) Lucy <3

Pretty sure they're self harm scars.

Erm, yeah.  Those marks are thick and bright and definitely not where you'd typically see self-harm scars, which would be faded and pale by now.

Those are stretch marks, bright, red and fresh!

Despite a very slow, gradual gain over the years, her figure has nonetheless gotten dramatically plumper in a rather short period of time.

To end this discussion, those are self harm scars as confirmed by Lucy.

Discussion isn't over dude. You can see her faded self harm scars on top of her thighs, forarms, places like that. They are faded and faint. But the one in the picture is bright red, wide, and on the inner thigh. A place where stretch marks happen easier. That's a stretch mark. She no longer salf harms.

Discussion isn't over dude. You can see her faded self harm scars on top of her thighs, forarms, places like that. They are faded and faint. But the one in the picture is bright red, wide, and on the inner thigh. A place where stretch marks happen easier. That's a stretch mark. She no longer salf harms.

Yeah.  We know she has self-harm scars.  We can see them.  Those little ones on her inner thigh are squiggly and irregular, as stretch marks are.  And I'm not saying that some people don't self-harm on their inner thighs, but it's very rare.

Guest Dumbdonald888

I know I'm blinded by my preferences, obviously, but it's just inconceivable how any straight man can find her unattractive.

If there is such a thing as objectively hot, she is a perfect example

The vast majority of people don't find fatness attractive. If you spend your time browsing fat fetish forums, you might erroneously believe that the the opposite is true. This is why people overestimate how universal their beliefs are if their communities consist of people who share their beliefs. She is beyond the size where someone with a preference for larger breasts would find her attractive, she is just fat now.

Completely agree with the general sentiment being expressed here, particularly with regards to echo-chambers, but I do think she's still small enough that the average guy is going to think she's attractive. It's not all that long since she won Page3 Idol (by public/online vote), after all - she might not win the same competition today due to her gain, but I highly doubt she could have dropped from "people's favourite" to "generally considered unattractive" yet (even if we are heading that way). Besides, even if weight can be a big part of why one person finds another attractive, there are other factors. Put it this way - she's still a regular model for several 'lads mag' publications including Page3, Zoo and Nuts (although I don't think Front would touch her any more - they seem to be exclusively about very skinny girls).

If you actually polled a random section of people I'm pretty sure they'd still be describing her as hot. In fact I'd put money on it. Give it another year though and who knows :P

Guest lurkymclurker

Completely agree with the general sentiment being expressed here, particularly with regards to echo-chambers, but I do think she's still small enough that the average guy is going to think she's attractive. It's not all that long since she won Page3 Idol (by public/online vote), after all - she might not win the same competition today due to her gain, but I highly doubt she could have dropped from "people's favourite" to "generally considered unattractive" yet (even if we are heading that way). Besides, even if weight can be a big part of why one person finds another attractive, there are other factors. Put it this way - she's still a regular model for several 'lads mag' publications including Page3, Zoo and Nuts (although I don't think Front would touch her any more - they seem to be exclusively about very skinny girls).

If you actually polled a random section of people I'm pretty sure they'd still be describing her as hot. In fact I'd put money on it. Give it another year though and who knows :P

You would only have a chance of making money if airbrushed pictures were used. Either way, there is no point. Just take a look at the screenshot from her facebook page above.

^Exactly,& the majority of people within dozens of nations (including the UK & US) are overweight. If there is this huge majority of people who are not willing to date or remain with an overweight person, then on a whole& particularly based on location, people trying to find companionship may have difficulty just numerically speaking.

^Exactly,& the majority of people within dozens of nations (including the UK & US) are overweight. If there is this huge majority of people who are not willing to date or remain with an overweight person, then on a whole& particularly based on location, people trying to find companionship may have difficulty just numerically speaking.

Yeah, I also think that as the average weight of people shifts upward so do, at least to some degree, people's preferences.  As average body weight has increased, so has people's ideal bodyweight, and I think this trend trickles over into our preferences.  A girl doesn't have to be as thin as she used to for men to perceive her as thin.

And while Lucy might be above the majority of men's ideal, it's not like they're all puking at the sight of her.  They'll still find her attractive, even if not their ideal.  I find skinny girls attractive all the time, even though I overwhelmingly prefer chubby ones.  Due to longstanding stigma that continues to this day, fatness has been perceived as gross or disgusting.  I don't think people people feel this way as strongly anymore, partially because fatness is everywhere.  I think more men today recognize that fat women can be attractive, even if they're heavier than their ideal, just as I recognize that thin women are attractive despite my preference for heavier women.

All those girls are hot!

Watch this video on slow motion.  It's soooo worth it.  Jiggle jiggle jiggle jiggle jiggle!

And Lucy herself has some serious belly BOUNCE!