Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

Guest Ekatzeko

I'm thinking somewhere around 60-65 pounds in about 2 years give or take? Quicker than most people I guess. I'm just glad she gained weight, because she looks better than ever; in my humble opinion, of course.

She's probably put on between 2 and 3 stone over the space of a few years. That's not that uncommon in the real world. There is a young woman who works in my local coffee shop who has put on about 3 stone since she started working there around this time last year (the girl has an addiction to Cappuchino Cake and Gingerbread Muffins and just can't help herself!)

OK, I know it is possible for someone to gain a significant amount of weight in a fairly short time, but we are talking about someone who makes a living by posing in lingerie on the Internet. Most people in that situation would be working out and watching their weight. I still think there is something going on.

OK, I know it is possible for someone to gain a significant amount of weight in a fairly short time, but we are talking about someone who makes a living by posing in lingerie on the Internet. Most people in that situation would be working out and watching their weight. I still think there is something going on.

The fashion industry is changing a lot nowadays and the "plus size" thing is getting a lot of exposure. Models as Ashley Graham are between the best paid and their reputation is getting nothing but bigger every day. I read Lucy a couple of comments about this topic in the past, speaking about how she admires Ashley Graham... Well, at this point, it ¡s fair to say she is getting into the "plus size" business.

A preview of what's to come on her website....

Holy crap, this is fucking sexy!  She's doing shoots in jeans she can't button up, her chubby belly spilling over the waistline!  Man, I hope we can expect to see a lot more of this.

While perhaps most people posting sexy lingerie photos are trying to keep slim, the culture is changing.  There's been a tremendous swell in body positive, fat positive, pro-food, pro-curves, etc. culture and community and I'm sure that some models, including Lucy,must be attracted to this community.  Some girls want to eat and look sexy.  Culture once said that the two contradicted each other, but that idea has changed a lot recently.  I don't think there's anything more behind her gain than pizza, wine, and cupcakes.  Besides, as people get older they grow more confident and comfortable with themselves.  I think she's gotten to the point where she has fewer qualms about eating well and stripping down to her undies to show off her chubby figure.