Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

I am amazed by Lucy's case.

Nowadays much has been said about the success of models like Tess Munster or Ahsey Graham; but they are Plus-Size models. They model for retainers specialized in Plus-Size clothing, that is, big clothes for big people. They aren't supposed to be thin; actually they shouldn't.

But Lucy is a Page 3 glamour model. Her job is being a sexy (thin) pin-up girl, as she used to be. And now she's still there after gaining like 40 pounds. Why? I don't known, but i hope it lasts.

I keep seeing people on here saying "If she gets too fat she will get fired" If they were really worried. She would in no way be the size she is now. Lucy has clearly gotten the ok. Besides that, the modelling industry has copped a lot of trouble for underweight models & also at a certain age models tend to get less & less work, but Lucy seems to get more & more work. Some places it is now illegal to have underweight models. It seems like a win-win to me. The company does not get flagged & Lucy gets to be the model they trust to use & She gets a longer career. If the company she works for is in some of those markets. Then having a girl like Lucy around helps their image.