Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

Guest nankdatank
7 hours ago, adef187 said:

She and my girl share almost exactly the same build/measurements, and mine is 5'4", 185 lbs if that's any indication. 

Lucy is 5'6" so therefore would probably weigh more. Sticking by my 200lb guess. Unlikely we'll ever know for sure :(

1 hour ago, nankdatank said:

Sticking by my 200lb guess.  Unlikely we'll ever know for sure :(

I get that it's kind of titillating to know the actual number, especially as it creeps upwards, but in the end does it really matter? I'm quite sure we all enjoy pairs of comparison pictures much more than we enjoy just seeing numbers written down.

I'm finding it more and more tedious how much of this thread is given over to this discussion. She clearly doesn't intend to get on a scale and tell us, so what's the point? All it does is dilute the concentration of good posts. It's basically spam at this point.

Guest nankdatank
15 hours ago, bilbo_baggins said:

I get that it's kind of titillating to know the actual number, especially as it creeps upwards, but in the end does it really matter? I'm quite sure we all enjoy pairs of comparison pictures much more than we enjoy just seeing numbers written down.

I'm finding it more and more tedious how much of this thread is given over to this discussion. She clearly doesn't intend to get on a scale and tell us, so what's the point? All it does is dilute the concentration of good posts. It's basically spam at this point.

Sorry to do this as it's off topic, but your post is just as much spam, if not more than mine.

The entire purpose I've my post was to point out that she is taller than his wife and therefore probably weighs more. So don't crop my post to make it look like that's all I said. I don't actually care what she weighs, as I too come here to enjoy the pictures of Lucy and her gain.

Back to the entertainment.....

3 hours ago, _Antipathy said:

She's officially fat as she only posts her face and her tits but hardly ever a full-body shot ^_^

So freaking true!!I just hope she doesn't start posting full-body shoots when she loses weight,but when she finally completely accepts it..;)

8 hours ago, nankdatank said:

Sorry to do this as it's off topic, but your post is just as much spam, if not more than mine.

The entire purpose I've my post was to point out that she is taller than his wife and therefore probably weighs more. So don't crop my post to make it look like that's all I said. I don't actually care what she weighs, as I too come here to enjoy the pictures of Lucy and her gain.

Back to the entertainment.....

My intention wasn't to single you out by any means, so I apologise for that - yours was just the most recent post of this kind. My point is that there are lots like it, and they're totally pointless (especially given their frequency). Can we just keep it to real content instead of just bumping the thread over and over with what essentially amounts to a game of "guess how many jellybeans are in the jar" ?