Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

Guest barrywhite
On February 21, 2016 at 5:59 AM, taco434343 said:

I wasnt really sure I would like her this big but damn she carries her weight well. I'd be happy if she stopped gaining and maintained this weight a while. Then again another 20lbs couldnt hurt.

Slowly, it will come. She can't help being a fatty and has embraced being a fat model

omg she's massive; and has certainly put more weight on judging by her social media etc.  since these latest website releases from a shoot last oct/nov. 

interesting that she has done one shoot for page 3 this year resulting in her last 3 appearances for the sun website and apart from fridays shoot which she paid for for her portfolio, she's had no modelling work at all this calendar year.

shame as when she does these shoots they are high end productions which she really enjoys and feels good about, unlike the soul destroying webcam soft core sex shows that she does purely for money; basically boob out chats for pay per minute punters.

a shame she has fallen so badly career wise in the last 2 years; not her fault, the glamour industry has changed and she is a victim of those changes.

18 minutes ago, spaceboy said:

omg she's massive; and has certainly put more weight on judging by her social media etc.  since these latest website releases from a shoot last oct/nov. 

interesting that she has done one shoot for page 3 this year resulting in her last 3 appearances for the sun website and apart from fridays shoot with she paid for for her portfolio, she's had no modelling work at all this calendar year.

shame as when she does these shoots they are high end productions which she really enjoys and feels good about, unlike the soul destroying webcam soft core sex shows that she does purely for money; basically boob out chats for pay per minute punters.

a shame she has fallen so badly career wise in the last 2 years; not her fault, the glamour industry has changed and she is a victim of those changes.

You do realize she shot a whole bunch of Page3 content at the end of 2015 right like a few weeks after her website content was shot. How in the hell do you know she "paid" for that shoot please tell me how you know such private and personal details about her life that apparently no one else knows.

15 minutes ago, Bird_33 said:

Those aren't stretchmarks. Those are scars from when she used to do self-harm when she had depression.

Wrong. The self harm scars are on her outer thighs. They are thin, long, straight lines. On her INNER thighs, there are clear, bright red, jagged stretch marks. They appeared a few months ago. She has not self harmed in years and these are new. 

5 hours ago, Avatar4711 said:

Now would you please look at the last photo...daaaaaaaamn... :blink:

Wow, that backside!  Even if Lucy succeeds in zapping her belly fat, à la freezing (which totally isn't going to happen), she'd still have a lot to work with!

5 minutes ago, sower said:

Wow, that backside!  Even if Lucy succeeds in zapping her belly fat, à la freezing (which totally isn't going to happen), she'd still have a lot to work with!

The fat freezing thing is still something people here are taking out of proportion I think.

2 hours ago, Bird_33 said:

You do realize she shot a whole bunch of Page3 content at the end of 2015 right like a few weeks after her website content was shot. How in the hell do you know she "paid" for that shoot please tell me how you know such private and personal details about her life that apparently no one else knows.

Hey bird man you sound hostile: come on mate I'm not trying to annoy: she said on today's Instagram that the shoot on Friday was worth the money.

that page 3 being shot last year is something you know that I didn't but it does mean she hasn't had one commercial/paid for shoot this calendar year at all.

peace bro

32 minutes ago, spaceboy said:

Hey all you Lucy cuckolds : nows your chance to give your money away again to a perfect stranger : she will still charge you to talk to her tho.......

image.png

Bro. Get off your soapbox. Her cam show just gives us more to talk about. And her wishlist does nothing to you. Quit bitching and enjoy the gain. 

14 minutes ago, ejames0990 said:

Bro. Get off your soapbox. Her cam show just gives us more to talk about. And her wishlist does nothing to you. Quit bitching and enjoy the gain. 

Agreed: Fair enough dude : I'm not bitchin tho just taking the piss a bit

all the best