Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

46 minutes ago, spaceboy said:

hey there  ejames0990 how you doing? 

i love lucy and here's why; 

ThoroughCalculatingIceblueredtopzebra-mobile.gif  793   13.6 MB

a spaceboy pointless production

Yeah... kinda pointless. I just put my username to match my other ones in the FA world. I've used stang0909 for years. Why'd you post my old username in giant font? 

Maybe it's just me, but I feel like your posts are great when they don't contain words. 

On 28/03/2016 at 8:55 PM, stang0909 said:

Yeah... kinda pointless. I just put my username to match my other ones in the FA world. I've used stang0909 for years. Why'd you post my old username in giant font? 

Maybe it's just me, but I feel like your posts are great when they don't contain words. 

replacing your white knighting with pictures and video would improve yours and stop picking on old spaceboy.....with both your names............your bully posts don't get many likes dude

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

This whole thread is TL;DR!   A bunch of dudes penis slapping each other or something.  Seriously, why does Lucy Collett inspire the must tedious, insipid arguments and whining on Curvage?

3 hours ago, sower said:

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

This whole thread is TL;DR!   A bunch of dudes penis slapping each other or something.  Seriously, why does Lucy Collett inspire the must tedious, insipid arguments and whining on Curvage?

You did see that argument on the Katie Cummings forum?

Guest _Antipathy
9 hours ago, sower said:

Come at me bro

34 minutes ago, Vault Boy said:

We've been through this a million times and she only comes back bigger

As someone who has been following her for a looooong ass fucking time...I doubt that she will go over 90kg like ever. She will be fluctuating somewhere about 68-70kg, till her place on Page 3 is secured then gonna start gaining all over again but never over 90kg I guess. Time to open Jaeger and wait.