Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

Guest nankdatank
4 hours ago, spaceboy said:

New set preview

Shoot from March 2016

I think we may be stunned with how much bigger she is when this March set finally rolls around!

so she may not weigh much more in the scales but as she exercises less and less, which has happened that muscle breaks down and gets replaced by fat. Thus taking up more space. This picture is an indication of that.

My wife's mid section, thighs and butt are very similar to Lucy's. she has that mid belly line causing the two distinct belly sections and lower belly paunch. Her back rolls also wrap around and connect to the front line at times also. As she has exercised less I've been surprised with how quickly she has looked bigger but only gaining 10kg (22lbs) in mass. Pretty much a difference of 2 dress sizes as everything protrudes out more particularly in lower belly and hips like Lucy.

Cant wait to see the 2016 sets!

1 hour ago, Kithauke13 said:

Been complaining of chest pains on Twitter. Me thinks after she sees the doctor she will be forced to lose weight

Yes she's asked the followers to foot the health bill of 500 quid so she can go private 

she lies in bed until midday most days , overeats, smokes and drinks and works about 3 hours a week; surprising she has health issues?

image.png

49 minutes ago, hiro said:

It's probably nothing. I know several people who had chest pains and it was just a pulled muscle or heartburn. You always have to get it checked out, but it is often no big deal.

I wouldn't take the opinions of curvage lightly. Our members are health experts, certified physicians, mind readers, and human weighing scales, typically all rolled into one poster.

1 hour ago, jb said:

I wouldn't take the opinions of curvage lightly. Our members are health experts, certified physicians, mind readers, and human weighing scales, typically all rolled into one poster.

I more than agree with you, but on this site we see women three times Lucy's size who continue to gain, and don't stop with the content updates as if there is absolutely nothing of concern with their health or overall wellbeing.

I'd be more concerned about the skin tag between her breasts.

5 hours ago, hiro said:

It's probably nothing. I know several people who had chest pains and it was just a pulled muscle or heartburn. You always have to get it checked out, but it is often no big deal

4 hours ago, jb said:

Relax everyone : help is at hand for a damsel in distress

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

By the way: she has to beg for everything: where's the boyfriend in all this..........get your money out pal and treat the lady

Guest wodbugaf

I bet Mr Supra's advise offerings include him performing a thorough exam of her chest area to begin with. Then probably certain exercises, to be undertaken under his supervision, and finally a strict dietary regimen of Mr Supra's patented recipes.

⬆️⬆️

Now now don't be mean and ruin their special chats: just because he pays her money to get her pendulous swinging oversized melons out , I'm sure Mr Supra/Mike Rotch is just in it for the intelligent conversation.

And I'm sure she loves talking to him sooooo much that she regrets charging him 5 quid a minute.....week after week.....repeatedly.....

image.jpeg

8 hours ago, spaceboy said:

Yes she's asked the followers to foot the health bill of 500 quid so she can go private 

she lies in bed until midday most days , overeats, smokes and drinks and works about 3 hours a week; surprising she has health issues?

image.png  600   992.5 kB

Mot surprising but amazing cos it means she's ridiculously huge now