Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

38 minutes ago, nomercy58 said:

It never ceases to excite me about how fat her gut is getting.

Yet completely ignoring the general gist of the last several posts in that she has been the same size for a year. 

2 minutes ago, Kopite93 said:

Yet completely ignoring the general gist of the last several posts in that she has been the same size for a year. 

I agree. Can I gently suggest we spend more time discussing other celebrities/ women of interest? This thread has 2 million views, more than twice that of the next thread. Wouldn't it be a little more exciting to see who else is out there?

10 minutes ago, chrissy said:

I agree. Can I gently suggest we spend more time discussing other celebrities/ women of interest? This thread has 2 million views, more than twice that of the next thread. Wouldn't it be a little more exciting to see who else is out there?

I look at every new thread. If you can find other women of interest, your threads will get my views.

But there are only a few women out there I like as much as I like Lucy, regardless of what she is doing.

1 hour ago, chrissy said:

Sadly the other celebrity threads don't generate the discussion and it isn't for lack of content. The celebrity section is much more about content rather than discussion. 

1 minute ago, well1 said:

LoL. She doesn't matter if call her fat. Look at the hastags. 

Look her belly and her arms

I think she's making a point today.  Some troll keeps calling her that so I think she is messing with the guy.