Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

Lucy is charming and witty, talented in a number of ways, but she is an unmanageable and serious alcoholic. She is mildly disconnected from reality and her body. Although I'm as much of a fat fetishist as any other, in some respects and from some generally misogynistic and business oriented vantages it is quite pitiful: she does not maintain the figure they require. I am sure each photoset and video filmed are embarrassing and uncomfortable and that her weight gain and drinking are an elephant in the room. I've communicated with her indirectly and she does not mind this site and certainly not the business it brings her, and finds it flattering, empowering in a weird way, and embarrassing all at once. She is now extremely self conscious and has difficulty even looking at pictures of herself from what I can tell, and probably eats to fill a void, and feels ashamed and ridiculous much of the time.

7 minutes ago, backgammonroyalist said:

Lucy is charming and witty, talented in a number of ways, but she is an unmanageable and serious alcoholic. She is mildly disconnected from reality and her body. Although I'm as much of a fat fetishist as any other, in some respects and from some generally misogynistic and business oriented vantages it is quite pitiful: she does not maintain the figure they require. I am sure each photoset and video filmed are embarrassing and uncomfortable and that her weight gain and drinking are an elephant in the room. I've communicated with her indirectly and she does not mind this site and certainly not the business it brings her, and finds it flattering, empowering in a weird way, and embarrassing all at once. She is now extremely self conscious and has difficulty even looking at pictures of herself from what I can tell, and probably eats to fill a void, and feels ashamed and ridiculous much of the time.

This is why we can't have nice things

5 hours ago, backgammonroyalist said:

I am hesitant to dignify this with a response, but I find it necessary lest some people believe what you have written.  I will tackle your false statements individually:

1.  "She is an unmanageable and serious alcoholic"?  No.  She likes to drink, sure, but an alcoholic she is not.  That is a baseless claim for which you have presented no evidence.

2.  "She is mildly disconnected from reality and her body"?  No.  She is well aware of her body and the changes it has undergone, and speaks/posts very openly about it.  She is by no means delusional or disconnected.

3.  "She does not maintain the figure they require"?  Who exactly are "they"?  She is the #1 most requested Page 3 girl and by far the #1 most popular model in the Social Glamour network.

4.  "Each photoset and video filmed are embarrassing and uncomfortable"?  No.  Again, you have presented no evidence.  Everyone who has worked with Lucy has had invariably positive things to say about her; from photographers to makeup artists to other models, everyone likes working with Lucy.  Anyone who has watched her live shoots would know that she has a great deal of fun when filming.

5.  Her drinking is an "elephant in the room"?  No.  Refer to my above comment; everyone who works with her has invariably positive things to say.

6.  "She is now extremely self conscious and has difficulty even looking at pictures of herself"?  Of course she has moments of self-consciousness - she receives negative comments from internet trolls daily - but to say that she "has difficulty even looking at pictures of herself" is just patently false.  She happily posts recent and revealing photos of herself, and has even purchased an external hard drive to store all of her modelling pictures - she saves every single one from every set.

She still grew well when I see her like that. It did not have to be easy for her as well for her family, her work and ... her clothes!
I do not imagine it will become thin again in the long term, it still tends to let go easily before the food to what we could see

Considering her instgram post says "3 day drinking session got me like" it isn't tooo much of a stretch to say she might be a touch of an alcoholic. Also explains a good bit of the weight gain

18 hours ago, Mike Rotch said:

I am hesitant to dignify this with a response, but I find it necessary lest some people believe what you have written.  I will tackle your false statements individually:

1.  "She is an unmanageable and serious alcoholic"?  No.  She likes to drink, sure, but an alcoholic she is not.  That is a baseless claim for which you have presented no evidence.

2.  "She is mildly disconnected from reality and her body"?  No.  She is well aware of her body and the changes it has undergone, and speaks/posts very openly about it.  She is by no means delusional or disconnected.

3.  "She does not maintain the figure they require"?  Who exactly are "they"?  She is the #1 most requested Page 3 girl and by far the #1 most popular model in the Social Glamour network.

4.  "Each photoset and video filmed are embarrassing and uncomfortable"?  No.  Again, you have presented no evidence.  Everyone who has worked with Lucy has had invariably positive things to say about her; from photographers to makeup artists to other models, everyone likes working with Lucy.  Anyone who has watched her live shoots would know that she has a great deal of fun when filming.

5.  Her drinking is an "elephant in the room"?  No.  Refer to my above comment; everyone who works with her has invariably positive things to say.

6.  "She is now extremely self conscious and has difficulty even looking at pictures of herself"?  Of course she has moments of self-consciousness - she receives negative comments from internet trolls daily - but to say that she "has difficulty even looking at pictures of herself" is just patently false.  She happily posts recent and revealing photos of herself, and has even purchased an external hard drive to store all of her modelling pictures - she saves every single one from every set.

I don't want this quotation to be this large but I'm not accustomed  to the set.

-By they I mean the fashion industry typically.