Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

1 hour ago, townshend said:

Is that set in white recent? If so, she is full on fat now

Yay we can celebrate that now she is fat. Thank you for making it official. Gee all this time I thought she was hiding it.

She's not going to do a stuffing clip or trying on clothes that are too small video. I'm turning off notify me off replies. She's not into gaining but she's for sure into guys thinking it's hot that she's not going to stop getting drunk and eating a bunch of pizza and waking up with her makeup stuck to her face like a boss, doing her shoots that way even. She wants you to watch her twitch videos. She says and does things in them- I've seen like three of them. Idk she thinks I'm two faced and manipulative and into fucking gainers, bloody hell.

34 minutes ago, backgammonroyalist said:

She's not going to do a stuffing clip or trying on clothes that are too small video. I'm turning off notify me off replies. She's not into gaining but she's for sure into guys thinking it's hot that she's not going to stop getting drunk and eating a bunch of pizza and waking up with her makeup stuck to her face like a boss, doing her shoots that way even. She wants you to watch her twitch videos. She says and does things in them- I've seen like three of them. Idk she thinks I'm two faced and manipulative and into fucking gainers, bloody hell.

I think this even tops your first post on the site.  Congrats!

6 hours ago, backgammonroyalist said:

She's not going to do a stuffing clip or trying on clothes that are too small video. I'm turning off notify me off replies. She's not into gaining but she's for sure into guys thinking it's hot that she's not going to stop getting drunk and eating a bunch of pizza and waking up with her makeup stuck to her face like a boss, doing her shoots that way even. She wants you to watch her twitch videos. She says and does things in them- I've seen like three of them. Idk she thinks I'm two faced and manipulative and into fucking gainers, bloody hell

6 hours ago, backgammonroyalist said:

I used to talk to Feedee Leah. She was very frustrated. Being a gainer is hard work. Littleyellowspider aka Thick Honey on tumblr seems to have got it down. I think most don't.

What the actual fuck man. Do you ever stop to think that you might be the problem here instead of these models. Seriously dude wtf especially talking to Lucy whose not into gaining about it and getting all antsy about it when she thinks your a fucking creep

I used to like some curves on girls, but the evolution of Lucy Collett just showed me, day after day, that I like them FAT and FAT and FAT and I can't hide it anymore!!

Lucky thing my girlfriend has gained 30 pounds in three years and, thanks to Lucy, I told her I want her FAT and she told me she will be, just for me. And for the first time I'm living a fulfilled sex life I couldn't even imagine.

This girl changed my fucking life, unbelievable.