Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

On many Tumblr blogs, I've noticed a lot of female feedees reposting before and after photos of Lucy.

I wonder how she would feel knowing she's become a source of inspiration for the feedism/gaining community?

12 minutes ago, chillymwilly said:

People don't care about liking the post. They just want the pictures. Christ you really are the worst

Jesus, give the guy a break he's still posting content.

And to be honest I don't know how to post the direct link or save off Instagram so others may not either.

9 minutes ago, bolton said:

Jesus, give the guy a break he's still posting content.

And to be honest I don't know how to post the direct link or save off Instagram so others may not either.

All he posts are her instagram pictures and shirt previews of her shoots. It's nit really the posts that bug ne ut's his wierdness. ''Oh no she's not wearing a seatbelt''. So that's too dangerous for him but he's fine with lucy being obese 

4 minutes ago, chillymwilly said:

All he posts are her instagram pictures and shirt previews of her shoots. It's nit really the posts that bug ne ut's his wierdness. ''Oh no she's not wearing a seatbelt''. So that's too dangerous for him but he's fine with lucy being obese 

I agree it's a silly comment but I reckon not wearing a seatbelt is more dangerous than being obese. Especially in her case: she's not that big.

28 minutes ago, jb said:

What could possibly make you this mad over "posting etiquette".

Get.

A.

Fucking.

Grip.

It's not his pists it's his wierdo attitude. The posting thing was just me asking a question. Everyone else just posts the pictures but he always posts links. I asked why. I don't care what he posts. The dude is weird though