Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

12 hours ago, barrywhite said:

I don't understand why people pay to see her. She offers nothing new or of purpose, she just sits there twiddling her tits, every time. It's boring and she's boring, reason why nobody subscribes.

First of all, a lot of people subscribe.  Secondly, her SeeSnaps offers more than just "twiddling her tits"; you get to enjoy her sense of humor and altogether delightful personality, which is far more entertaining than any nudity, in my view.

I know this is a useless comment, but has anyone saved all the images in this entirethread? I feel like this single thread might be the most popular on this site and it should be backed up for posterity's sake. 

I say this because 1) she I'd incredibly beautiful and curvy , and 2) I recently lost a lot of data because I didn't back it up because I'm a moron.

PS, thanks to everyonethat contributes images and video to thus thread. You're all good people.

2 hours ago, spaceboy said:

1 hour ago, chillymwilly said:

LMFAO

2 hours ago, Mike Rotch said:

First of all, a lot of people subscribe.  Secondly, her SeeSnaps offers more than just "twiddling her tits"; you get to enjoy her sense of humor and altogether delightful personality, which is far more entertaining than any nudity, in my view.

These pictures show that Lucy is featuring the following as a priority for seesnaps subscribers;

sense of humour: 0%

personality : 0%

massive big naked tits : 100%

Opinions are like holes...

the term "white knight" get thrown around a lot these days, so much so that it's completely lost all meaning. especially by losers whose entire miserable existence is fueled by the "tears of  harlots".

but goddamn this is some next level shit.

4 hours ago, Mike Rotch said:

Can you just stop being such a weiner?

On 11/9/2017 at 2:35 PM, spaceboy said:

These pictures show that Lucy is featuring the following as a priority for seesnaps subscribers;

sense of humour: 0%

personality : 0%

massive big naked tits : 100%

Those pictures, yes.  She also posts clips from her SeeSnaps which are intended primarily to be humorous.  We get it - most of you guys are shallow, vapid young men who see women as nothing more than sexual objects.  You've made that clear.  However, some of us appreciate Lucy for other things she has to offer.

Guest I don't fucking care about
1 minute ago, Mike Rotch said:

Those pictures, yes.  She also posts clips from her SeeSnaps which are intended primarily to be humorous.  We get it - most of you guys are shallow, vapid young men who see women as nothing more than sexual objects.  You've made that clear.  However, some of us appreciate Lucy for other things she has to offer.

Do you, bru

On 11/9/2017 at 2:22 PM, Mike Rotch said:

Does she know you're her internet boyfriend? 

Guest barrywhite
6 hours ago, Mike Rotch said:

Such as?