Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

Are we the new "normal" now then? I think the majority of men would consider her a fat lass to be honest. Not saying they would turn her down by any means but most will prefer the 2012 version. Not me though, I can't think of many women who are sexier than the current well padded Lucy. At a guess, 14 and a half stone (203lbs).

1 hour ago, someone145 said:

I see why you might say that, but I guess we just have different definitions. Regardless, I have never not been a fan of her breasts, although I do like the growing trend.

I wasn't a great fan of her three years ago, even when people talked about "how much she gained" (lol : at this time she simply turned from skinny to soft-skinny, guys) then one day - late 2015, I think - I fell on her IG account and I literally jaw-dropped, any skepticism I had to rumours about her inclinations to Feedism vanished. 

I love the way she's getting bigger and bigger and to be honest, the most thrilling about all of this is this everlasting underthought: is she have a weight limit in mind or not? :)