Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

On 15/02/2018 at 12:35 AM, I Claudius said:

Odd, I can't recall you ever posting anything on this site that wasn't critical of Mike and/or Lucy. 

It's a fair point, my criticisms of Lucy have been mostly to do with silly things like the snapchat filter and more serious stuff like leading people on to get them to sub. Lucy is still a stunner obviously.

The stuff to do with Mike is mostly because I genuinely worry about the guy, I don't know whether it is Lucy, if he's joking, or if he really is like that. I'd actually hope he is Lucy, as, even as a joke it's a bit messed up to claim to be that obsessed.

I'd said before on one of the sections that got moved to the Abyss, that I'd love to post stuff but I've never been the guy thats been the first to it.

so, I completely accept your criticism and will zip it with criticism :)

On a sidenote, gonna be interesting to see if Snapchat's useless layout means positive changes for subscribers :) 

On 2/14/2018 at 11:37 AM, someone145 said:

I had not realized quite how large her breasts had gotten until these vids. Notice that even Snapchat thinks she is getting much bigger since it thinks her stomach is a second face with its folds.

vixen_27580171_157730248146454_1642787031799037952_n.jpg  590   86.02 kB

I was right. Look how they have grown from this older pic wearing the same bra. How can she breath with it on?

tumblr_p2xah57HWH1ws17hyo1_1280.jpg

On 14/02/2018 at 12:37 PM, someone145 said:

I had not realized quite how large her breasts had gotten until these vids. Notice that even Snapchat thinks she is getting much bigger since it thinks her stomach is a second face with its folds.

Your thoroughness must be one of your most extremely baffling traits if you realize this overweening detail or hers only recently.

1 hour ago, stan28 said:

I can see her disappearing & showing up again. Having lost a lot of weight.

I can't. Her audience is way to small for her to pull a comeback plus she's getting old by model standards already.

Guest dianalorelei
8 hours ago, Mike Rotch said:

New update on maycontaingirl out today.  This set was shot in December.

https://maycontaingirl.com/2018/02/19/lucy-vixen-simply-red/

... some time ago you could say that she was making certain effort to disimulate the belly, by angles and sucking it in ... but lately she just let it hang and do as its pleasure

Guest dianalorelei
29 minutes ago, alten322 said:

i dont think lucy will change, she seems to be more comfortable with the weight  she seems to have more jiggle now, or is it just me? thoughts?  she a knockout for sure

She has been gaining weight since a long time. She stated that she's been struggling with her growing figure years ago, but no more now. I think she has reached that famous 'happy weight' and get used to it, getting trough shamers and all kind of weird experiences. She have a solid fan base i think. And she's one of the most interesting models for sure, in part for her ever changing body. She represents body positivity and sexyness.

Also... imagine her point of view of things. I mean, she looks down a bit and finds those huge boobs that has been her main sex-appeal weapon since her early days of modelling, getting even bigger and fatter and heavier and she knows that it is letting men drooling and making them pay to see such boobage