Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

5 hours ago, Mike Rotch said:

No, but she does.  She has discussed this publicly multiple times.  He weight gain is entirely unintentional.

Holy shit!! He's right guys! She DID say it. And because we live in a world where lying is impossible, it must be true! Wow! Lucy has a very unique metabolism to be able to gain weight while burning off more calories than she consumes.

8 hours ago, Bootymann77 said:

Does this look like going to the gym 5x a week and eating 2 very small meals a day?  Um no.  Yea she sure working out alright, working on growing her gut and her Titties are getting massively huge.  You can see her belly hang before she even lifts up her shirt.  You guys gotta stop being a bunch of CaptainSaveaHoes and start calling these Sluts out for what they are.  This is called junk food and drinking lots of beer while having a couch potatoe/video game playing mentality.  Dont even look at the 1st page of this thread.  Compare page 130 to Now and you can see a Big and I do mean Big difference in this Womans entire figure (only 2 years) from her Tits/Ass/Thighs and her doughy arms

5aa3f86c216b8_instantnea_156.jpg.a9e96ffbcb50ac185f7c3d6c09b80a7b.jpg  424   83.4 kB

Just, because you go to the gym. Does not mean you lose weight. I have known people who are overweight who go to the gym to keep movement. It is more common than you know. Also if she is near her 30's then her metabolism would be slowing down.

If you hadn't followed this thread, seen her for the first time and not be into the fetish etc....Lucy would look.like an obese fat chick who models. Huge boobs, belly even bigger than those, thighs that meet about halfway down and a big arse. 

To us she's stupidly sexy but I'd say she's gotten to the point where no fat lovers would think she looks fat and lazy and a "she'd look hot if she lost a few stone". Crazy how she's let her body go so much 

Guest Pinus_strobus

I'm pretty sure that in this thread, I saw a selfie Lucy took -- we never see the labia, etc, but in one photo, I think she put the camera right by her pubes and the photo includes both her pubes and her face.

Did I imagine that? I've looked for it a number of times since I thought I saw it but have not found it.

Guest Pinus_strobus
On 2/20/2018 at 4:44 PM, lope said:

This may be my favorite photos of woman without clothing... of all time. Sitting there in all her glory, belly folded over itself, and she looks completely comfortable with herself.  Seems most don't like photos of themselves with the belly folded over itself, but she is an exception. Wow.....

14 hours ago, Pinus_strobus said:

I'm pretty sure that in this thread, I saw a selfie Lucy took -- we never see the labia, etc, but in one photo, I think she put the camera right by her pubes and the photo includes both her pubes and her face.

Did I imagine that? I've looked for it a number of times since I thought I saw it but have not found it.

This one?

Lucy-Collett-Leaked-14-thefappeningblog.com_.jpg

On 3/11/2018 at 4:45 AM, Master WG said:

Holy shit!! He's right guys! She DID say it. And because we live in a world where lying is impossible, it must be true! Wow! Lucy has a very unique metabolism to be able to gain weight while burning off more calories than she consumes.

You nailed it Master WG, lol yea so unique.

On 11/03/2018 at 4:21 PM, Liamclarke said:

If you hadn't followed this thread, seen her for the first time and not be into the fetish etc....Lucy would look.like an obese fat chick who models. Huge boobs, belly even bigger than those, thighs that meet about halfway down and a big arse. 

To us she's stupidly sexy but I'd say she's gotten to the point where no fat lovers would think she looks fat and lazy and a "she'd look hot if she lost a few stone". Crazy how she's let her body go so much 

How many fat models get thinner and become the newly trend among skinny lovers? It doesn't stop them to sleep comfortably overnight instead thinking about us and how we found them shriveled and starved, saying something like "she'd might be hotter if she gain [back] a few stones" .

i dont care idc GIF