Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

Guest fishmish

20% off for a short while.

I'm excited about this platform. Hopefully they'll be able to expand the number of models on the site. Their inclusion of Yazmin Fox really appealed to me too. It tells us that they're willing to feature women who are more than just a little "curvy."

35322704_400443527102535_6543083170206580736_n.jpg

Guest barrywhite
On 6/21/2018 at 2:52 PM, fishmish said:

Her newest sets are really good!

They're no different to what she's done before 

Lucy follows and has been liking posts from a clinic called Amby's Beauty (@ambysbeauty on Instagram), which offers various horrid procedures (body sculpting, cellulite reduction, butt lifts, tummy tucks, skin tightening, etc.) and has a page full of body-shaming before-and-after photos.  If you are a fan of Lucy, please make more positive comments on her posts; she needs them.  Accepting her body is very hard for her.

Guest sorry for the fuss, <3
5 hours ago, Mike Rotch said:

Lucy follows and has been liking posts from a clinic called Amby's Beauty (@ambysbeauty on Instagram), which offers various horrid procedures (body sculpting, cellulite reduction, butt lifts, tummy tucks, skin tightening, etc.) and has a page full of body-shaming before-and-after photos.  If you are a fan of Lucy, please make more positive comments on her posts; she needs them.  Accepting her body is very hard for her.

Tbh, she probably physically feels worse than when she was lighter. Age+weight gain=feel bad. We should be promoting healthy lifestyles, not unchecked excessive caloric intakes.

1 hour ago, tellnoone said:

Tbh, she probably physically feels worse than when she was lighter. Age+weight gain=feel bad. We should be promoting healthy lifestyles, not unchecked excessive caloric intakes. 

She eats very little (her personal trainer told her that she is eating half of what she should) and exercises excessively, going to the gym five days a week.  A healthy lifestyle would be for her to stop starving herself and overexercising.

2 hours ago, Mike Rotch said:

She eats very little (her personal trainer told her that she is eating half of what she should) and exercises excessively, going to the gym five days a week.  A healthy lifestyle would be for her to stop starving herself and overexercising.

I personally dont buy it, her curves arent starved belly shape - we've all seen the starving charity adverts, round gas-bloated bellies but the rest of the body is rake thin. She is a stunning girl, bloody funny and does seem nice, but I'm pretty confident that she's curvy because she eats.

i'm not having "another one of my moans at her", i think sympathy for something that possibly/probably isnt true won't help her - quite the opposite would happen, she needs people to tell her she's gorgeous and if she wants a whole pizza, to "eat the pizza, and dont forget the garlic bread and wedges, just be happy in your skin!"

Yep^ 

I've heard that excuse a million times, and every time it turns out they are lying, sneaking treats, or whatever.

But I don't think throwing compliments at someone with deep inner issues will work, nor will losing weight in the long run. She needs therapy.