Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

1 hour ago, tdogg21 said:

wonder if she'll ever twitch stream ever again. Says she'll stream when she gets a house and yet nothing in months 🤔

She will.  She has moved into her new home and is in the process of renovating it, after which she will set up her PlayStation camera and return to live streaming.  She talked about it not long ago.

• Moderators
On 10/5/2018 at 4:58 AM, Mike Rotch said:

Bringing these onto the new page for those who might have missed them.

18 hours ago, someone145 said:

Wait, is this the new format, to repost yourself immediately so you can show up on the next page?

On mobile, there's not even a page change. Please don't start such fuckery, Mike.

Guest barrywhite

I had hoped as she got older shed get bigger but it hasn't been the case and she's lost quite a bit of weight by the look of it

16 hours ago, barrywhite said:

I had hoped as she got older shed get bigger but it hasn't been the case and she's lost quite a bit of weight by the look of it

Omfg will people please stop with this. 

I love this community in so many ways but the determination of some to see change every single picture, baffles me. 

No, my belly doesn't look 'tonnes bigger' or 'Hella smaller' than 2hrs ago. Similarly others' weight doesn't drastically change within a week. 

Trust me, having an eating disorder makes me incredibly critical of body changes. 

Guest barrywhite
5 minutes ago, Chubbee said:

Omfg will people please stop with this. 

I love this community in so many ways but the determination of some to see change every single picture, baffles me. 

No, my belly doesn't look 'tonnes bigger' or 'Hella smaller' than 2hrs ago. Similarly others' weight doesn't drastically change within a week. 

Trust me, having an eating disorder makes me incredibly critical of body changes. 

She makes a living doing this, anyway nobody mentioned you, go away

3 hours ago, barrywhite said:

She makes a living doing this, anyway nobody mentioned you, go away

Nobody mentioned me, you're right. But that wasn't my point.

My point was, can we not get through a page of this thread without someone commenting that she's lost 'a lot of weight'?

Even if she had, if people are still enjoying her photos.... what of it.

8 minutes ago, Chubbee said:

Nobody mentioned me, you're right. But that wasn't my point.

My point was, can we not get through a page of this thread without someone commenting that she's lost 'a lot of weight'?

Even if she had, if people are still enjoying her photos.... what of it.

I agree. Don’t understand what it is about this thread that someone needs to mention her “getting smaller” on every page.