Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

21 hours ago, Chocobogamer said:

36J according to her own Amazon wishlist. Considering how much you know about her, I'm shocked you got this wrong ;) a bra was added the same day as this comment :D 

Some brands/manufacturers fit differently than others.  Generally speaking, Lucy is a 34HH.

1 hour ago, Mike Rotch said:

Some brands/manufacturers fit differently than others.  Generally speaking, Lucy is a 34HH.

You're correct on the varying sizes, however, Lucy has got multiple designers in her wishlist and they're all 36-something from the last 6 or so months. It's hardly surprising with the weight gain, but she's not a 34-something any more. It's also not uncommon for someone to not admit publicly when a size like the band's increased

On 12/25/2018 at 7:58 AM, John Smith said:

Factually, she slowed down her still-ongoing gain since almost a year.

In 2011, she was but a 87-lbs emaciated model. At the earliest heights of her career as a glamour model one or two years later, she weighed almost forty more pounds. Still not so long ago, she was basically ballooning up two-to-three dozens pounds at an yearly rate, weighing 179 pounds nearly five years earlier then 198 the next year thereafter before to leap up from the 200s to the 230s the next two years.

At her heaviest in January-February, she overall built was only a few inches away from being an alike-sized match to the once-slightly amplier-bodied model Yazmin Fox (who wears an UK dress size 24 or an US size 22... last year ago, Lucy could likely worn but dresses of UK size 18 - or US size 16 - considering that her latest body measurements update mentioned she have a UK 34J-33-44 body whilst some forumers here, including myself, have speculated accordingly her widening hips that she went up from 44 to about 47' that same year) as noticeably evidenced firsthand by their first photoshoot together; there was also during that same period she started to get stuck into chairs, which can give us a rather approximative idea about her past bottom/hips width.

Then shortly, after, she reverted back to her 2016-era less plushier looks before to wobble on-and-off between this and her bordeline rotund figure since then (as evidenced by pictures here dating from October to now then the ones covering her new calendar) . 

Which means that since almost one year, her range of weight changing remains relativelly steady: otherwise, she would certainly look less thirty pounds heavier than her largest ever achieved.

87lb is just over 6st and around 40kg. Mate.. she would never have had the boobs she's got now if she ever gotten that thin as an adult. Posh Spice at her thinnest was estimated about 50kg and is 5ft4. Maybe you meant 8st7, 54kg??

5 hours ago, ubersonic said:

I'm gonna assume you've never actually seen any of Lucy's younger amateur pics, she was super skinny, almost eating disorder skinny.

Again, I will say, at 95lbs I have anorexia, and she is 3inch taller....with the best imagination in the world, she was not 87 in any pictures shown here. I have been hospitalised. I get wanting a more dramatic change, but honestly, exaggerating isn't realistic. Nor does or help anyone genuinely suffering with an eating disorder, and I guarantee you, there are many of us here. 

2 hours ago, Chubbee said:

Again, I will say, at 95lbs I have anorexia, and she is 3inch taller....with the best imagination in the world, she was not 87 in any pictures shown here. I have been hospitalised. I get wanting a more dramatic change, but honestly, exaggerating isn't realistic. Nor does or help anyone genuinely suffering with an eating disorder, and I guarantee you, there are many of us here. 

I'm curious what does an anorexic like yourself think of this site?

21 hours ago, ubersonic said:

I'm gonna assume you've never actually seen any of Lucy's younger amateur pics, she was super skinny, almost eating disorder skinny.

Almost too skinny would be the lower end of her BMI, which is 8st6 to 11st5, she certainly was thin but not below whats considered healthy. Lower than 90 at her height is probably the skinny equivalent of morbidly obese. You'd really see it. We should all listen to the person with an ED and bear in mind that they know better by far than any of us