Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

Guest motipet

The vid switched to another camera right after this frame. I have my ideas as to why...

Oh man, out of all the amazing Lucy Collett photos out there, this split-second capture is one of my favorites!

Dear me! Seriously Lucy is by far my favourite girl on here. Even setting her figure aside, shes just insanely attractive! Some of these images we have I cant even believe theyve seen the light of day! I never thought Id even contemplate this Im even pretty tempted to cough up money for her site? Can anyone attest to its quality etc? Videos like this are just the motherload, I mean come on!!

Dailymotion - Watch, publish, share videos

Guest curvesloverk

Dear me! Seriously Lucy is by far my favourite girl on here. Even setting her figure aside, shes just insanely attractive! Some of these images we have I cant even believe theyve seen the light of day! I never thought Id even contemplate this Im even pretty tempted to cough up money for her site? Can anyone attest to its quality etc? Videos like this are just the motherload, I mean come on!!

Her site is worth the money nowadays. She really does offer regular updates. Especially the behind the scenes vids are worth watching.

As she said in that video she certainly has wobbly bits, doesn't look like they are getting any smaller and that was nearly a year ago. This girl is so hot and whilst seeming like a modest girl next door type in that video, I think she knows how hot her curves make her.