Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

I see...

Well, it seems my last post was swept up with that clusterfuck, so can anyone help me find a photo. Was posted on IG in November 2016 but was removed.

Features Lucy in the bath showing her bum, her face is not visible. Would really appreciate it if anyone can help.

36 minutes ago, Darkman said:

I see...

Well, it seems my last post was swept up with that clusterfuck, so can anyone help me find a photo. Was posted on IG in November 2016 but was removed.

Features Lucy in the bath showing her bum, her face is not visible. Would really appreciate it if anyone can help.

Found one faceless on the bed thru Reddit, guessing thats not it?

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Darkman said:

I see...

These?

bustybay.net_3_.jpg

image.jpeg.33689d1bf6442a18332c3a960066d6ef.jpeg

nhgftn0cywfy.gif

On 04/10/2017 at 5:24 AM, Avatar4711 said:

More content, less talk. :rolleyes:

You could almost believe she willingly search to target everyone around who commented about her so-calledly belly reduction with that latest photoshoot of hers and taunt us with a Somalian-Pirate-from-Captain-Phillips-meme style : "look at me, look at me now: I got a big beer paunch now!" .

On 06/10/2017 at 5:01 PM, Avatar4711 said:

She reminds me one of those  Mothers Milkers we see in the movie "Mad Max: Fury Road" , with that attire of hers.

Except she weigh a few hundred of pounds less and that she aren't a chair-bound, industry-size milking machine used as human livestock for nurture entire post-apocalyptic Dystopias... unless, not literally.

20 hours ago, oudjat44 said:

How much does she weigh? What are her measurements?

According Boobpedia, last time official magazines checked up her both measurements and weight she weighed 190 lbs in 2016 for an ample hourglass-type 34J-32-44 figure (since UK 34J bra size equals to a US 34M bra, we talk about an ballpark 47-48in in bust size : so, a roughly 48-32-44) for a woman who heighs up at 5" 6' (168cm) .

However, all those informations are quite outdated since Lucy's evergrowing poundage climbed up alot since last year, like we all may see by mere comparison between her one-year-younger-self pictures and those she post now. The encyclopedia itself report Lucy's early-year quote about her now-markedly heavier boobs sizing out the 34J, without however specify their newly bra cup. Moreover, some people on this thread mentioned earlier this year that she possibly weighs above 220lbs now.